@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I should probably go soon too! See you tomorrow!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I’m jumping off now, But I’ll start putting it together and post it tomorrow.(Hopefully)
I’ll start with Let There Be Light!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Did you make it public? Which one is it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Let There Be Light!!! (NOOO YOU SHOULD DO BOTH!!!!!!! why not?)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone-elseee
Okay!! I finished it following the pic you sent!
1. Hallie
2. Easton
3. Don’t really have a villain so I skipped this one…
4. Hallie&Antonio are the third song. Easton&Autumn are the fourth.
5. and 7. The fifth song
6. Sixth song
8. Couldn’t find a good one for this one
9. Seventh song
10. Eighth song…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
also here’s another “you know you’re a writer when…..”
….when you see someone else’s animation of a character you’re using in a fanfic. It has no words, but you can hear the character’s voice in your mind, narrating what’s happening to him, and you so want to comment on the video with the story that’s forming in your mind.
You also really…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I can’t decide, so who would you like top hear a playlist for, Let There Be Light, or the book I have been posting a few scenes here and there in the ChatChat?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh I kinda want to do that too now!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah it’s DEFINITELY Eloy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Lilitu and Sef have a couple song!!!!!!!!
It’s Glad You’re Settling by Jessica Baio. That’s what Sef would dedicate to Lilitu!
And then Lilitu’s would be either You’re Special by NF or Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra…OR Hold Her by For King and Country.
It fits them sooo well!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’d love to see a list of all the species and their abilities/descriptions of them, if you have a master list like that.
I feel like your and @linus-smallprint ‘s creatures kinda inspired my own which I’ve been working on recently.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator I refuse to lol.
My brain is like “They’re not real! They don’t need it!” but every so often when my family’s praying together at night a name comes to my mind of a character who doesn’t exist haha
also I love your signature
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I originally thought Elroy, but I wasn’t sure because I don’t know enough of his character!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yess of course!
@everyone
Any of you guys can follow me on Spotify! I’d love to listen to everyone’s playlists!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow
here’s the next part. It’s a little short.
Aaron gently laid a sleeping child on the grass. He had carried the boy since late afternoon, and now the sun had long since set. People were gathering in little groups on the grass, and a few small fires soon sprang up. Aaron slowly rose and eased his…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s a fun idea! I’ll have to listen to that playlist later. Is it alright if I follow you on Spotify?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooh, I’m excited to listen to it! I don’t think I know any of those songs.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@ELLETTE-GISELLE
THAT’S PERFECT I LOVE COLTON DIXON!!!!!!!!
Honestly I see that song as more of an Eloy vibe. It’s not giving Cassian for me XD XDBUT I STILL LOVE IT!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I am laughing right now, mostly because I relate to drawing a character, looking back on it, and realizing how awful it looks. Yup, I’ve been there before.
Oh dear…. it’s horrible!
If it makes you feel better, I was imagining Turin looking even older for whatever reason, perhaps in his forties despite the fact you mentioned h…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yay!!
- Load More
