@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
YOU ARE THE REASON!!!!
AHHHHHH!!!! I’m crying! I only know a little of their story, but it’s enough! I will literally sob when she dies because this song will be in my head!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey! Someone stole one of my favorite names! lol. (I got it published first. hehe, I win.)
Hmm, I’ve drawn a lot of scaring, but the only character I burned I only drew him with his hand bandaged. Hmm, If you want to give me a description I can experiment and try drawing him for you, and then you could go off of my drawings,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh man, Ceasefire is one of my ultimate favorite songs!!!
Ok, I’m listening through the playlist.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper  Yes, you do
I’ve been kinda struggling with the same thing with my character. I can’t decide if I want the realistic scars or the more stylized black burn marks I had before.
My best advice is to look at references (if they don’t bother you), and to draw him a bunch and try new things each time you draw him…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not going to beat myself up!
👍
This is basically the toughest tough love statement, and I can only imagine it coming from Loops XD
lol I guess you bring out the direct side of me? My confident side? Idk what to call it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Correction: it IS 12:00
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay good! I’m always paranoid that I annoy people or overwhelm people…that’s another thing I have to work through! My goodness I feel so broken 🤣🤣
You’re good, all good!! Hey, I feel annoying too so you’re not alone 😂 So many teens feel bad about communicating their feelings and they shouldn’t have to feel bad. They’re sti…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
I’m not going to beat myself up! Was that beating myself up? *Shakes head wildly* …I put the blame on me because I didn’t want anyone to feel guilt over not asking to be tagged. It’s true, I’m a private writer, and it is my decision to post anything. That’s what I meant to say.
Thank you for the tough love Ƕ…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
My bad for rambling, I’m nerdy about this stuff 😂
YES YES YES
plotting is so hard for those exact reasons! I get sooo overwhelmed and just..give up lolI’ll try that it sounds fun!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts are at your service 🥰😅 And you don’t overwhelm me! Only certain kinds of people/moods overwhelm me.
Okay good! I’m always paranoid that I annoy people or overwhelm people…that’s another thing I have to work through! My goodness I feel so broken 🤣🤣
You don’t have to give up. I do want to point out though… whether or not y…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*gasp* Wait… do I know this character or not? Do tell. Now.
I’m not sure about different kinds of scars, but I figure if you’re aiming for simplicity, you can draw it in a way that communicates the basic effects of that particular wound. Zuko from AtLA has an obvious burn scar. But it’s not complicated. It’s ju…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts are at your service 🥰😅 And you don’t overwhelm me! Only certain kinds of people/moods overwhelm me.
I don’t have that many close friends, except one–but it’s awkward because he’s like three years older than I am, and he’s graduating this year. I know he feels the same way as I do, like that it’s hard to fit in (be…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I have a similar character! Aint fire related trauma fun?
I guess it kinda depends on your art style. Realistically, burn scars are typically pinkish white, surrounded by a more reddish version of the person’s natural skin color.
Ummm i have more to say but my work break is over now so I will come back later :]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! And no problem XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Well…..I like depressing and sad.
🤣🤣🤣 That made me laugh. I am so concerned about poor Eloy though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
He looks awesome! Great drawing!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Faramir’s adorable.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry for not replying sooner! I’d probably just keep spending time with them…and I’d definitely be in denial about it. like MAJOR denial. I’d spend even more time with them even though we can’t have a future together, and just live in the moment and hang out as much as possible and take care of them if they need it.
And I’d love…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
