@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh this is so cool!! The only issue being that because of the fact that you have all the parts of the story scattered through the forum, it’s a bit hard for me to sift through all the replies. Is there a document you can put it all on so I can just read through the whole thing? It’s ok if not.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Sure thing! I’ll put the link here, and you can skim through the chapters to catch up a little.
WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae lol the way that you listed what your characters are doing as if it was going on in the same house as the dog and your brothers and the cat and the chicken pot pie…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Well I thought you’ve posted a couple stories on here, and I don’t know which one specifically Let There Be Light is, but yeah, I’d love it if you tagged me so I can read it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
why would you get a lot of flak?
Well, let’s just say my beliefs are not popular around my peers. You’d be surprised how mean both guys and girls can be when they disagree on stuff like this. I’ve gotten to the place where I know I’ve just gotta speak the truth in love and brace for the return fire…. which often times is more full of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @theshadow @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009(I’ll tag you in case you still want to keep reading this)
Ok, here is the next part. It’s pretty short, but i have some edits to run on the part after, which is very long.
It took some time for the crowd to disperse. Only one child had believed, but Aaron was far from discouraged.…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellete-giselle why would you get a lot of flak? You’re right. Females–at least, female humans–were not designed to be active fighters (and for that matter it just wasn’t God’s idea to create the concept of war. That derived from fear and sin after the fall of man).
also I don’t remember what that acronym stand for but if it’s about your…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I’ll go for it. Thank you for the encouragement. Give me a second to get another scene.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm
I can’t change my cover image either. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
So I guess what really would be the case is that their instincts act up when they think they are in danger. If they feel more secure, they are able to control themselves more, even if they really are in more danger.
Ah, I see.
Okay. I hope you are able to deal with that mould and that your 18th birthday goes well. Happy early…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
ah, I’m glad we’re on the same page. I was afraid I was going to get a lot of flack. lol. Tell your brother great job for standing up for something like that in an unpopular time. (You too, as long as he and I are both satisfied by the end. lol.)
Oooo, I love the drawings! They do look a little wingfeatherish. They’re quite…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
ah, I’m glad we’re on the same page. I was afraid I was going to get a lot of flack. lol. Tell your brother great job for standing up for something like that in an unpopular time. (You too, as long as he and I are both satisfied by the end. lol.)
Oooo, I love the drawings! They do look a little wingfeatherish. They’re quite…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Well, it’s not like I won’t read them or y’all are evil for writing them. I just don’t believe it’s right. That’s not to say that women need to be pussy cats or wilting violets, but there is a TONE out there for them to do besides killing each other in battle. Leave the fighting to the men. I am not against Women dispatchers, women…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Great Googly Moogly sounds great! Call him GeeGeeMoo if we need to or GGM! I’m sorry everyone, my rational thought has left after two hours of my brothers fighting and knocking down house decorations that have probably been there twenty years. All while I try to draw a charrie named Clare, eat chicken pot pie and watch a movie. Then…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I think she tagged her in the ‘KP glitch problems’ topic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@smiley cool! I’ll admit I never watched those movies, they were always kinda ehh for me, but I LOVE the concept of the children of canon characters interacting. (I have a sequel planned to the current fic I’m working on which is just that.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol I understand why you don’t like women in battle (I imagine things can get rough for them), but uh, just a little disclaimer: A solid portion of the stories being written on here have some form of war, and many of them have both female and male characters fighting in them. I have a few myself. (But then again, my teams tend…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*sobbing*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Kathleen is the only one who can help and Ducktator tagged her already. So now we must wait.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Or how about we find someone to fix the problem…….. lol.
- Load More
