@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
do it’s an alternate reality. For instance, the Empire is Rome set in the German alps with Germanic people.
Ardenta is a French-Swiss cross in culture and people with more of a French-Scotch lowland setting.
Vendailia is an Anglo Saxon Britton cross.
so yeah, basically takes place in our world if some of the countries were s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ok, that’s fine!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint I don’t know. It’s just that you only talk about Alan and Tyn having a redemptive journey (although I suppose that’s only because they’re the main characters), and Alan literally just arrested a Christian couple for existing, so I thought if Alan becomes a Christian somewhere down the line, how accepting will Oliver be of that,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
KP has been so quiet lately…
(definitely not my fault at all for turning into a ghost this week)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooooh it’s getting intense!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Yeah, personally I think it should switch between the two characters, unless the whole book is solidly from one character’s POV, in which case stick with him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ok cool!
@everyone else I’ll review your drawings tomorrow! I have to get my brother on this because I share the character with him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@stephie yeah the formatting fixed itself a little while after I posted
-
FIREQUACKER's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin cute!! I have a stuffed apatosaurus too. His name is Twix.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I drew myself with my apatosaurus stuffy

(based mostly off vibes. I did not look in the mirror) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @smiley @theshadow
Oh yeah I forgot to put the thing introducing the species in the beginning. Ugh. That’s in the same chat as the drawings
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I also have art of most of the characters, they’re in the latest two or three pages of the non-human sentients chat
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freed_and_redeemed you’re not gonna know the fandom this is for but just know that it’s based off a video game series I don’t really suggest getting into but I enjoyed., and I like turned it into a sci-fi thing so now all the characters are different creatures and there’s space travel and stuff.
@theshadow you’ll probably like this…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
also, is the formatting weird for anyone else?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle@mineralizedwritings yep I’m a non-dating teenager too. My parents don’t care for it,
As for dresses, I kinda hate ’em but that doesn’t mean I’m not concerned about being modest. No way. I wouldn’t wear none of that revealing nonsense a lotta kids these days wear if you gave me a thousand bucks.
and pffft! Political correctness?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow thanks! I didn’t mean for you to sift through my ideas lol, I meant I was going to and see if I had anything cool for you XD. reading over it I realized I made a typo which made it seem like I was saying that. heh heh.
anyway.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think the art of respectful disagreement is completely lost in today’s society. Or maybe… it’s just called maturity. XD
AGREED!
- Load More

for real…