@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow you’re good! I was just about to ask if we could get back to this lol
@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22
Sniper
“The only question is why, though, and how.” Trevor replied.
I thought back to my previous experience bein’ transported to a mysterious world, but I found I could remember nothin’ but huntin’ oth…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @grcr
Thank y’all so much!! And just as a note…
EVERYONE, THIS NEWS IS STILL A SECRET TO EVERYONE OUTSIDE MY FAMILY AND Y’ALL. So don’t mention it if you’re on social media, in reviews, etc. You can mention that you’re excited for the 2nd book, just pls don’t give the title or say that it’s finished
Thank…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for understanding. I just feel like all that would be too overwhelming and confusing for me. Ya know. I kinda liked how I had the setup.
Yeah, kinda like a mood board.
Here is Turin y’all!!!
What! NO!!!! PICTURES ARE BROKEN AGAIN!!!!!! ACK!!
Ok, here is a view link…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
HEEEEYYYY That’s AWESOME!! 😃😃 Like, wow. It seems like you finished Broken Shackles really fast! 💛💛 Congratulations and good job! 😄😄
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Congratulations Freedom!!! I’m so excited for you, (and so excited for me, because I want to read it!!!!!!! lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint yeah I guess I’ll just have to find out lol
It’ll be interesting either way.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok, I have never had anyone say this to me before, and a lot of (very picky) people have read it. I think i might leave it alone, because the majority of my readers are fine with it, and I have also read many books that do this and have never had any complaint with them.
Sorry, I’m not sure extatically sure what this m…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint yeah yours was really cool!
Clone Wars style is kinda how I always draw, because I sort of learned to draw people by making a ton of Clone Wars/Bad Batch fan art.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed THAT’S AMAZING!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @whalekeeper @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @grcr @rae @savannah_grace2009 @euodia-vision @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else @I’m-too-overwhelmed-to-remember-tags-lolllll
I’ve been inactive on KP for the past several days, I know XXD It’s been a crazy past few days, esp…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for the thoughts! I’ll definitely try to work that in.
Yw!
AHHH!!! I forgot to tag people on this new section! I was wondering why no one said anything!!! I’ll just re-post this whole thing.
You’re alright, I still get notifs by email even when people don’t tag me. I read it 👍
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for the thoughts! I’ll definitely try to work that in.
@linus-smallprint @linus-smallprint
AHHH!!! I forgot to tag people on this new section! I was wondering why no one said anything!!! I’ll just re-post this whole thing.
Ok, here is the next (REALLY LONG!) section! Enjoy!!! I am hoping for LOT’S of fe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow oh man you’re actually reading it
glad you like it so far though
I’ll make sure to update it later, I don’t write directly on the google doc, I have it in Word and then copy it over
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
yes!! Fire away!! I’m ready for it now! I think I’m prepared for people to criticize Aaron.
Okay!! So this isn’t a critique of Aaron himself, like ‘ohyouhavetochangehim.’ It’s for you to improve his arc.
Aaron begins to verbally doubt God during the siege. But his very first act was trusting God to lead him into a dangerous kin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh no! I’ll be praying for you. Is there any specific way I can be doing that?
I’m doing okay lol, thanks for the offer! I caught the dreaded senioritis in my junior year and I just don’t want to return to school. I’ve had symptoms of depression since a year ago and… Blegh… I don’t know what to do about it.
On the bright s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I would encourage you to play around with it and see what you like. This is a first or second draft, so I wouldn’t worry too much about the POVs being in the right place.
But yeah, I really like what Calyhuge suggested. Sometimes you just have to write and figure it out as well. Definitely write from both POVs in this part of the draft, t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Donald Trump is going to ban pre-shredded cheese…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@I’mtooselfconsioustoactullytagpeople
but what about meeeeee
XD I love seeing your art! Also, those sketches are super cute.
And you’re so good at drawing toes. They are the bane of my existence.
- Load More

He wants to Make America Grate Again.
XD :p