@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, it does!!
I won’t say anything about the drawing yet cause I want to wait for the judging. ;D
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
My brother doodles an EXCESSIVE amount of weapons and weapon parts. sometimes just the outside, sometimes down to runes on swords and insides of guns. He also doodles out things he’s inventing at the time. Oh, and strange shape combinations that all fit into each other kinda like a puzzle.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not a guy, but I have brothers. One brother likes to draw goofy cartoon animals when he’s bored. Usually on paper though.
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Typically I’m not emotional during movies, but when I watched If, it got me tearing up, especially the part where the girl (can’t remember her name, lol) is talking to her dad when he’s asleep in the hospital. I do remember thinking that it was a little dramatic, her being super worried about her dad as soon as things went downhill. (In fact, if…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
My novel The Purple Eyed | https://editor.reedsy.com/s/RPRuZql
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
This is a cool topic. I have a question for the guys.
So I have a character who’s a pretty good artist who has a habit of doodling on his skin. (Sometimes for practice, sometimes out of boredom, and sometimes for emotional regulation) As a girl with this same habit, I tend to doodle things like stars, planets, flowers, and little swirly or…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s almost Over the Garden Wall season, people 🍂🌾🍁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h That’s a perfect name! I named mine Cyrus.
I’ve always struggled with drawing a cartoon version of myself but now I have to XD
I would love to see that if you do end up drawing it :]
Aw, thanks so much!
And you’re so good at drawing toes. They are the bane of my existence.
XD Probably because I’ve bee…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh and I’ve watched If too. I loved it. I liked Mrs. Dursley’s British ballerina buddy. (Hehe alliteration)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I watched legend of hei and I really loved it. I love the whole parent child dynamic it was so cute. I think they should make it into a series. Also the fluid animation made me happy. It reminded me of the first season of Wakfu a lot.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I might. Both school and dance just started, so I’m not sure how available I’ll be though.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision
Thank y’all so much!!! <3 And yes, they’re a pain, but I’m doing better every day, so that’s good :3
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 💖💖💖
and…ahem…where is this fanfic???👀
I’m starting to get plans for the 3rd book, plans most of y’all don’t know…and maybe I should keep it that…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
yeahhh it can be really hard sometimes :/
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Glad to see someone else feels the same XD Life is hard, that way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m so glad you girls like it! 😄 I have a friend who adores Infinity very much; we watched it among a larger friend group and everyone squealed over him for some reason XD And Hei is super cute.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I find stuttering very annoying to read when it’s written in the dialogue every time the character speaks. But you can write it out if the character doesn’t talk that way 24/7, since it’s less to see on the page. Maybe you write out the stuttering when it’s serious, and mention it in the tag if it’s a normal part of conversat…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
(I’m posting this here cuz I don’t want to make a whole new topic 😛 )
I’ve heard mixed opinions on this, so I wanted to hear what y’all think. Do you find it annoying to read stuttering when it’s written into dialogue?
I ask that because some people suggest to indicate that the character was stuttering by the dialogue tag. The probl…[Read more]
- Load More
