@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, thanks!! I hope it stands up to my claims when I write it! 😝
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Really?? That’s so cool! I can’t imagine how that must feel.
It’s a weird feeling, but it’s not distracting me from the rest of the project. I know a lot of people have their ending planned out, but get over-obsessed and never plan how to get there XDXD But this ending literally depends on how the rest of the story plays o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Really?? That’s so cool! I can’t imagine how that must feel.
I’ve been thinking about my secondary project (Our last Hope) for a bit now and I’ve almost completely gotten the beginning figured out. I’m actually finding that writing a tight plot is easier than a loose slice of life style (My story with Tauren). There are distinct…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper oooh that’s awesome!! also cool that it’s an unconventional one.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @freed_and_redeemed @anyone
I am so happy right now guys 👀 I found the perfect ending to my project. Like, I just can’t right now. And I won’t say what it is because the joy is in the foreshadowed surprise, but aagh – and it came from my plot board!! All I had to do was look at what was s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint ooh! Stripe is certainly interesting. I’d love to see where he goes in the story. Kunulfs are really cool.
oh, and your thing about puns being lost in translation was hilarious. I like how the narrator, whoever he is (or she? It feels like a he for some reason), is actually addressing the reader sometimes.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay… here is my character. I may or may not add another later, if that’s ok… but for now I’m only doing one. 😁
Evelyn Bargomer
Age: 17
Ethnicity: In my book, she’s fully Burnish-Extroitian. If she were in the real world/from earth, she’d probably be a mix of South Korean, Chinese, and like Swedish, Danish or Norwegian… or…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I have no idea lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@grcr @freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @theducktator @esther-c @whalekeeper
yeah I’m keeping Crosshair here because he’s been in here for what, three years now and I greatly enjoy writing him. Feather’s out though, just because I wanna stick with one character for now and might save the slot for a charrie from another WIP or something.
are we…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
How do you guys want to start this? Maybe the new characters want to secure their own areas in the castle? I’m not sure what kind of conflicts have popped up before this. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You know what? Fine, here goes nothing XD I need a distraction from senioritis.
Commissioner Barnes (Only gives her first name to friends)
Age: 35
Species/ethnicity: Staunchly human; from an isolated city in an alternative sci-fi Earth. If she was from normal Earth, she would be German. (I did not pick her because of this, I promise…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
*Takes spinach ice cream, tries it* Ugh! Why did I suggest anyone should try this?
Um yeah!!! Why on earth did you do that!!
Nearly made me gag.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@grcr @keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @esther-c
I suggested doing this RP again and then disappeared off the face of the earth🤪 sorry about that y’all
I honestly need to start trying to practice writing characters other than Leon/Riker, buuut I also need to write Leon/Riker 3rd book timeline as well…hmmmmmmm…I may still have to stick with…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! I’m so glad you like it!
I’ll keep the 23rd in mind.Well thank you so much for the help that you did give me! I’ll miss you!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been roaming through an AU idea where Alpha is actually a villain. I’ll post my finding when I’m done.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Just so you know, there’s an 85% percent chance I will not be participating in this art challenge. My art mood has kinda dilapidated.
If I don’t post anything before August 20th, don’t bother to wait up.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I agree with Whaley…I need to step away too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow lol thanks
and LOL that’s too funny. I should write some little snippets of them discovering modern things, that’d be hilarious
- Load More

@rae
EEEE I love it. And you talking about your AU reminded me of my AU idea where Riker is a villain👀
I’m glad you like it.
Strange, until recently, people didn’t really pay much attention to what i do over here and now suddenly people compliment my art and get excited over my writing…did i improve that greatly and not even know it?
Anyways, it doesn’t really matter.
Up for a chat? How have you been doin’ lately? And how has Leon and Riker been?