@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey! That’s awesome!! Great job!
My book update is that I’m now in the formatting process of my next book!!!!! I’m hoping to have the proof copy by no later then next week!!!!! I’m pretty excited! (In case you didn’t notice.) lol.
Ooo Rea, that sounds pretty cool! I’ve really enjoyed the stuff you post, so I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You and me both girl XD isn’t the point of writing to do something different?
Yesss! Atoh is my priority but I really enjoy my other one.
Yeah, it’s rough. Well, maybe I can help you see another perspective on your mom. I know her chronic illness is different than mine, but depression is common to a lot of chronic illnesses.
One…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
RAE!!! I caaaaaaaan’t share this!! Secrets keep me going! Plus it wouldn’t read understandably without context. Nevertheless, thank you for the support LOL XDXD
I started a new short story about Tomoko Tadashi Tama (I think that’s what his full name is gonna be, still on fence) but I just discovered that the name Tomoko is supposed to be a g…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And it being an unconventional one is the best 😜
Exactly! 🤪 Thx for responding to my little ramble 😚
Honestly prob gonna take a short break from editing bc as much as I love them, I need a break from Leon and Riker XD
and idk it’s a little more difficult when editing, bc I’m reading over things I’ve already written and rewri…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Making something unique yet consistent is really important to me. But so hard to pull off XD
I like having two different ones to rotate between, it keeps me from getting bored lol. Thanks! I’m glad you’re interested in it. Honestly for so long ATOH was like my special project but now I’m not sure which one means more to me.…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I agree with you about Harry Potter. Another thing is that the characters weren’t exactly learning magic. They were learning how to use their abilities. Magic is genetic, not a way to get into the occult or a fantasy equivalent.
Probably have him explain the difference between these and other books with magic, t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
WOAH, THAT WAS LONGER THAN INTENDED. sORRY, GOT CARRIED AWAY
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH! C’MON! yOU RARELY SHARE ANY OF YOUR WRITING!!!!!!!!!
I can’t wait! I’m so excited my palms are sweating! cONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um, I guess I’ll update you…
I got to 50k words, eleven days after I wanted to…Mixed feelings.
I started a new short story about Tomoko Tadashi Tama (I think that’s what his…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I was listening to my playlist on shuffle… one song was ‘Rejoice’. The next song was ‘Rejoice Again’.
I just thought it was funny. -
whaley replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
To be clear, I’m not attacking Keilah, I’m just generally defending the use of magic in these generally avoided series.
-
whaley replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
A fantasy book telling the reader not to read fantasy books would be hypocritical.
I think a lot of this can be simplified through common sense. Were these books meant to be imitated? Were they portraying real sorcery positively, or just using for an obviously fantastical story? If Alan (or even better, his parents, since he was young and easily…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper That’s always the best feeling😆 Super excited for you, girl!! ✨✨ And it being an unconventional one is the best 😜
Uhhh, not too many updates tbh😅 Besides Broken Shackles now being in the editing process, nothing much new🤷🏻♀️ Honestly prob gonna take a short break from editing bc as much as I love them, I need a break from Leon and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Awww yess I made you melt! Or well, Tauren probably did XD
Thanks girl! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator haha you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint For me, it would depend on what the books have in them. Do they just have characters with cool powers, or are there actual magic spells being used in them, even if those particular spells are fake?
A good example is Star Wars compared to Harry Potter. Both have magic systems I’ve seen Christians complain a lot about. This is my…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint ahh cool! I’m glad that you took notice of my noticing. LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator she sounds awesome lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @grcr
I might add someone else later, but for now I’m just doing one.
Ayla (I haven’t given her a last name yet)
Age:Â 15
Species: Human
Appearance: Ayla is 5′ 7”, with pale skin, thick wavy dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and high cheekbones. She is slender, and typically…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
That sounds really cool! Yeah, I think I tend to plot the most for the climax and not do as much for the rest. XD
I feel like a ending that depends on the rest of the story is the best. Anyone can make a generic ending, but having one like that makes it more special.
Y’know it doesn’t feel too alien even though it’s really…[Read more]
- Load More

Lol