@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t think that will be too much of a problem. Aaron has stepped into a sort of parent roll with the children. (All of the young adults have.)
but seems you are heading in the direction of Aaron and Sabina getting married and being parents to Joseph.
So it seems.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Do you title your chapters or number them, by the way? Cuz I’m divided on the subject. I never read chapter titles for some reason, and just go in blind, hehe.
I actually do both. In the last book I published there was just numbers, and this one has titles. So yeah, it all depends on the story.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you so much! This is great.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins here! It’s on page 128, I tagged Freedom, Smiley and Shadow, and the link is hidden in the words “here it is”. I can also repost it if you’d like.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Honestly, I don’t really know why I’m so concerned about this, considering I only have one story set in this universe right now and it’s kind of a fan fiction which really doesn’t deal with all that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Yeah, I thought of having it maybe be something humans did to themselves, but I decided that since there’s no real magic in this universe, that would have to be through such means as, say, genetic experimentation (they combined human DNA with that of animals to better survive the planets. But that didn’t make sense to me either,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint ooh that was good!
one question: Did Jesus come to die in this universe as well, Aslan style? Or did He only die for humankind’s sin in Earth, and somehow it spread to all descendants of Adam no matter what universe?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Aw, Root is cute.
Mixed feelings. On one hand, it’s not too bad, on the other, who would name their kid after the thing that a carrot or potato is!?
You could shorten it to Moko? I think that’s a surname. That’s probably too different.
I looked it up. It appears it has both feminine and masculine meanings, but I don’t like the mas…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle finished with my drawing!

I wasn’t in the mood for drawing his whole arms/body, I wanted to focus more on the face. I think I made him look a little too young, especially considering he’s wearing the garb of a king rather than a prince, but that’s also just my art style. I enjoyed thinking up designs for the crown and tunic…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok, That’s alright. You know I’ll always give you my honest opinion and we can’t possibly agree on everything. Thanks for being kind about it.💗
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ok! Starting now!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I really enjoy it! It’s the editing that can get a little tedious. The formatting is the fun part.
Good! I thought so! I bet it takes a lot of research to learn. I wouldn’t know how big the font should be, for example.
Do you title your chapters or number them, by the way? Cuz I’m divided on the subject. I never read chapter t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, I don’t want to enter fight mode, I just like asking questions 😅 Am I false if I say something like, idk, “be careful what you wish for?” A movie like Aladdin is about how humans can go too far with their wishes. I’ve read plenty of stories like that, and I don’t think they’re wrong.
You can choose to not reply. I’m just…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Is formatting tedious or do you enjoy it? It sounds kind of fun lol. Like rearranging your room.
I really enjoy it! It’s the editing that can get a little tedious. The formatting is the fun part.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Just letting you know I read your thoughts, and some of them touched nerves, so I appreciate the time you took to write them out ❤️
My book update is that I’m now in the formatting process of my next book!!!!! I’m hoping to have the proof copy by no later then next week!!!!! I’m pretty excited! (In case…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I completely disagree. But, that is just my conviction, and we don’t have to get into an argument. lol.
If you take God out, there isn’t any truth. Just saying. (and ESPECIALLY when it comes to finding peace and happiness.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Dude needs help lol. He’s pretty much cursed from the get go. Emmie is good though. I like the idea of a person who remains power-hungry throughout their life, but doesn’t go fully villain because of their partner. It’s like the opposite of Macbeth.
I think Rae is imagining an AU of her story where Alpha goes down the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
You have all day tomorrow and some of Thursday to do it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator all righty!
@rae @theshadow @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Huntress
What was taking them so long? They should’ve found something by now….
With no radio or phone around, I had no way of contacting Sniper or anyone else on the hunting team. I wondered if they’d encountered the wolves we’d seen earlier.
No one had…[Read more]
- Load More

