@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I think I like writing things that can be dark because it’s relatable. I find that some of the Christian places I’ve known in the past aren’t willing to deal with the idea of intense hardship. I mean most of us live in a developed country, have access to food and water, and don’t have any kind of life threatening persecu…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I so wish I could share the Marvel edits I made with y’all 😅😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Just a friendly reminder that a book can glorify God without explicitly stating Him. :3
I used to believe the same thing, and it’s totally ok if that’s your personal conviction and I’m not here to argue, but as I’ve grown and met other Christian authors who don’t necessarily mention God but still show aspects of Christianity,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I love Chase!!! 🥰🥰 Great job!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok, That’s alright. You know I’ll always give you my honest opinion and we can’t possibly agree on everything. Thanks for being kind about it.💗
Of course! By the way, I didn’t mean to sound like I disagree with anything you said. When I said you touched nerves, I meant those thoughts felt very applicable to second-hand pain…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Umm… I clicked submit, but…uhh… my post disappeared. I’m reposting, so sorry if you get this twice…
ahhhh…. sorry i’m responding late-ish…. my days have become sooo busy lol 😅😑
I did draw him… today… just now…
So… here is my picture of Friedrich…

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hi I still want to do this rp, I just don’t know what’s going on with my charries rn. What’s everyone else up to? It’s still the evening of the day before the dance, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin lol yeah! and thanks!
haha I was thinking of writing a scene or something too when I drew him. you can totally do that too (with your own charries I’m assuming, but you can totally write stuff involving any of mine that you know)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Ok, the subject of eye contact annoys me so much. I’ve been told that I don’t need to worry about it and that avoiding eye contact is just part of who I am, but I still want to be as kind and respectful as I can towards people. But also it frustrates me that people judge each other based off of what the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings oof 😆 that was painfully relatable. Glad he has Lesli around to help him feel better about himself lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator Yes! Best thing about this is we only need two people. I need to pick a character still. Do you want to start?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle you could if you want, I know several people have that kinda thing already but it’s fun to see everyone’s interpretations of each other’s characters. It’s why this art challenge thing is so fun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I had a forum where I offered to draw people’s characters, but it kinda died. 🙁
We could bring it back to life!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I know most of mine are crazy fantasy creatures and you said that’s not really your thing but usually I make them human enough that you could literally just axe the tails and wings and whatever else and draw them as normal humans and it still largely makes sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle that’s awesome! And I’m totally good with art of mine too lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Of course!! You can draw as many of my characters as you like!! One of my favorite things is seeing people’s drawings of my characters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s very good, but the whole reading fantasy seemed like you started to go into it and then pulled back and skirt5ed the whole problem. I feel like if it’s going to be there at all it needs more. At the moment it feels kinda like “Why?” If you have nothing more to say on the matter, I would consider cutting it.
Also, the fact…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle you are welcome! Thank you for letting me draw your character!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins lol tagged ya on the forum and also said I’ll repost it if I have to.
- Load More
