@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
That was funnier than any meme lol
hope you’re not offended by that. Didn’t mean it to be.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper don’t have time to explain till tomorrow, but I’ll have you know I DIED lauging when I saw how confused you were.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Wait naaahhhh 😭😭 Not this guy??
Not wanting to make fun of his character or your personal tastes, but HOW. He’s probably forty, and he looks like my friend’s dad only with glasses. I really want to know the thought process here… -
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
If you time travel, do you end up in space due to the Earth’s orbit?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s better to find the source of a problem and be unable to fix it than it is to fix the problem without knowing its source.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @esther-c
I don’t know if there’s an armory in this place, so I just added one.
Ayla
I rubbed my eyes blearily. Had I fallen out of bed? I put my hand on the ground. It was…stone? I leapt to my feet. “Wow.” Sun shone through a high circular window, glinting off of what appeared to b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Never be surprised if a song I provide is from a video game. Most of the music I listen to is from video games.
That’s just sad. You need to broaden your music listening habits. You are missing out on some of the greatest composers in history! It’s…. it’s like eating PBJ for every meal. Every day!!! If you need some good…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Woah, wait… wow. Thank you! 😄😄
You deserve it!! Man, you are super good!
Ohh… ok. I was concerned about that…
Honestly it looks exactly like the military uniform of his kingdom, which is sho0cking because I never told you what it looks like. lol.
You described him having ‘chin-length hair’, so I looked that up for me…
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, goodie, questions about charries and worldbuilding!
odd question but what kind of accent does Mandin have? I see you’re making a point of sometimes cutting off the g’s at the end of verbs and using “ya” for “you.” I do that myself when writing characters with accents (specifically Southern and Australian/Lower British ones), so th…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
don’t tell my mom that haha -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator THE ONE ABOUT MARRYING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS BRUHHHHH
you know Huntress and Sniper from the roleplay, right?yeah, Huntress is kinda based off me because of that reason. I’m in the fandom they’re supposed to be from solely because I found Sniper attractive lol -
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
odd question but what kind of accent does Mandin have? I see you’re making a point of sometimes cutting off the g’s at the end of verbs and using “ya” for “you.” I do that myself when writing characters with accents (specifically Southern and Australian/Lower British ones), so that’s what I’m assuming you’re doing too.
also I like how you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Thanks for second place! Also, having a specific character’s look in your head and thus criticizing based on that has nothing to do with being obsessed with fashion. That’s just you showing concern for your character. It’s totally ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ll be back with more feedback soon! Your story is really interesting, and I love its setting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae Oooh it goes right into the action!
Here’s some feedback for the first chapter:
“He lost it after his battle from earlier, from which he’d gained the wound on his neck.”
I don’t know why, but mentioning the neck wound here feels rather abrupt. I’d think maybe move any mentions of his injuries to the part where talking about his jaw…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I don’t have a job…..?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper eheheheheh my current WIP (that clean-but-still-kinda-junky shooter game romance fanfic) has….let me check….
16172 words. that’s enough for 32 planks, or 3 character drawings. It’s also only about half finished.
I’m not going to post all that here though because I feel like that’d be torture for you. I’ll go look for something else.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Given that all your creatures a descendants of Adam, I realize it does make more sense for Jesus to only die and rise again in our world and it applies to them also. In Narnia, it was kinda different because most of the creatures were completely unrelated to humans. So yeah, the latter makes much more sense.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I have no idea. I just found it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!! 😁
I don’t know if I’ve asked you this or not yet, but what software do you use for your drawings?
I use Clip Studio Paint.
- Load More

My brain hurts just thinking about that.