@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@Loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @highscribeofaetherium (Sorry I can’t remember who here is a marvel nerd!) @anyone else
Are pics back up?!
Well, we’ll see if it works.
I did this drawing of Steve and Toney awhile ago and I’ve been waiting to post it.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
oh I wasn’t upset!! I was frustrated with myself because I couldn’t describe him right!
I hope I didn’t seem upset.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I gasped out loud when you said that 😮 Oh no… I’m so sorry I came off that way! I replied quickly because I had to leave for class, and didn’t think through what I sounded like.
It’s ok! I’m glad we got it cleared up lol.
Wingfeather is nostalgic for me in some ways, but I will never say it is a masterpiece of writing. It kind of si…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
If your friend’s dad doesn’t, we have a rawhide hat with real rattlesnake skin band and I think an eagles feather in our house, plus a real civil war era sword! Give him some glasses and we have Mundy plus sword!!!!!! Double cool!
Hehe I doubt he would wear something like that, he’s a very solemn man. Which makes the mental image funnier &#x…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I know I said I was going to leave, but I’m just bored lol!
also, one little issue I have: maybe wait till Sabina’s at least 18? I’m 17 and I wouldn’t marry a guy now even if I knew him very well. My mom got married at 17 but I was under the impression she was the exception.
I agree with Keilah.
I know your story is set in medieval times, so th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator lol I’m just gonna have Crosshair come across your charrie
Crosshair
Something crashed in one of the rooms.
Crosshair stepped closer to it, cautious. It banged again.
He darted into the doorway and raised his weapon at it.
Oh. Just a girl. Not Omega, but definitely a human girl. And not an inhabitant of this castle, either,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Video game music isn’t just one genre though. It’s very, very widespread over multiple genres.
Now, movie soundtracks and classical composers are the other two things I go to when I want music without words, so I would say it’s good to have decently broad horizons.
I would love to hear what all your soundtracks are tbh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle aww Joseph is so cute, and the fact that he’s like “I have parents! You’re my parents!” is too funny.
also, one little issue I have: maybe wait till Sabina’s at least 18? I’m 17 and I wouldn’t marry a guy now even if I knew him very well. My mom got married at 17 but I was under the impression she was the exception.
I’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle awesome!!
also I don’t know whose turn it is haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
ok I’m done with this conversation lol, let’s switch back to memes haha

made this a couple years ago and just found it in my files.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
taunting yell at someone who failed to hit him
(had to find one that he was yelling but didn’t use any particularly rude insults on them lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
never actually played the shooter game he’s derived from and honestly don’t really care for it. I’m just here for the awesome character design.
samples of the voice so y’all know what I’m talking about when I say his accent was really the thing I liked about him (might have to post ’em separately cause KP doesn’t like this kinda thing,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae haha
IDK, it’s your call lol
ooh I want a hat like that…..honestly I did before I discovered he existed.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, Silvanis is toned down too, cuz otherwise he’d be like: “I’m gonna find the one who brought me here! He’s got a date with my fangs!”
Actually…should I remove the blockers and let him go? I think it’d be funny!
does your friend’s dad have a cool hat?
If your friend’s dad doesn’t, we have a rawhide hat with re…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, it’s still the day before. Sorry, I’m not sure where everyone is either, except Violet and Alpha are somewhere on the school grounds, Nar is inside the school, upset. Chase is flying, Sef is hiding, and Jep is pursuing with El Burro, Johnny and one other person.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sorry, I didn’t see your rp.
Jep
“My, what small minds you boys have!” Jeptune cried to Johnny. “You’re like Chase! If he would just open up his mind a bit, he could unleash such power that he’d finally be a worthy opponent!”
“The eagle drops his mate at that place of sodas, Señora,” El Burro called. “Do we make chase?”
The third bo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good with me, thanks for letting me run my mouth off lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I’ve mostly run out of stuff to say too. I still have some fire left, but I believe this debate isn’t important enough to fan by embers…besides, knowing my track record, I’d probably say the wrong thing and start a wildfire…
- Load More
