@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Esther started the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Before I pose my question, I just want to let everyone know that this isn’t a forum topic to discuss if preachiness should exist at all in our stories or how we should present God and the Gospel through our stories. I’m simply asking what I’ll write below and don’t want to have any debates on here. Thanks guys. 🙂
I’ve recently been finding m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. But I didn’t want to ignore what was said. I felt it was better to point out, instead of ignoring it. I’ve had conversations with multiple people from different backgrounds, and we tend to leave with more perspective than when we came. That was part of my intention, but I guess many people don’t have the…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I don’t want to talk about this anymore, Ellette clearly doesn’t want to discuss it 😅
it’s Ellette’s story, and she can do whatever she wants
I agree. LTBL is fine, the marriage bit is just a part of it anyway.
I think what I’m trying to ask, is what don’t you agree with in what we’ve said and why don’t you believe it? I’m not trying to be…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
You don’t have to answer anything I said…we can be done lol
I swear I wasn’t trying to argue…
Sara just gets confused and carried away sometimes so I’m sorry :/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I know.
That’s why I think we’re kind of done XD XD I did NOT mean for this to get blown up like this…
-
MineralizedWritings and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 1 month ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
👀👀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t think I’m gonna be a part of it because I already put in my two cents.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle I feel like this story forum isn’t the best place for that though.
I think one of you should tag the others in a status update and go at it there. Discussing it here is just gonna ruin the experience of anyone who’s just trying to read the story and has to sift through 3 pages of arguing about a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
WHOA WHOA WHOA I DID NOT MEAN TO START A FIGHT.
Yeah that’s what I’m feeling too…XD I feel like actually horrible :/
but it’s Ellette’s story, and she can do whatever she wants.
I second that.
I wasn’t attacking your story or telling you you should change it…I just wanted to discuss this a little bit because I love…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not in any way trying to get you to believe how I believe! You don’t have to accept anything we’re saying…and I’m sorry if I made you feel that way. I think me and Whaley just like talking about stuff like this and we just saw this as an interesting topic to discuss.
It’s okay if you want to end it and I’m not going to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings haha I will!
Sometime……
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings that ship art is too cute
I should get to doing that more
@rae idk who he reminds you of lol
@theshadow thanks, I had a ton of fun drawing him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow lol yeah I’ll get to it soon hopefully
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Again, it’s your story, you can do whatever you want, I’m not going to stop reading it just because of a character’s age.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle WHOA WHOA WHOA I DID NOT MEAN TO START A FIGHT.
I’m more inclined to agree with Whaley and Sara’s point of view out of personal experience, but it’s Ellette’s story, and she can do whatever she wants. It’s just as someone who’s closer to 18 than 17, it was weird to me that Sabina’s considering…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah Wingfeather isn’t too cohesive, but in the author’s defense I’m pretty sure it was the first series he ever wrote, and I don’t know how many drafts the story went through.
I do love some of the worldbuilding though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Wow! That was good!
Alan, listen to your father, he’s making some very valid points.
@ellette-giselle god of war????
lol I didn’t expect that to be the one video game soundtrack you liked
absolutely no judgement though, I’ve listened to a few of the tracks and they’re great
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I was going to post a joke about sodium, but then I thought, “Na.”
- Load More
