@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
also this is gonna sound super morbid but if there’s gonna be death, then I wouldn’t mind seeing someone fall to Mundy’s tail stab. Probably said that already but whatever.
actually, Crosshair doesn’t have venom in his tail but the end is really thin and has spikes, and he can crack it like a whip, so that’d be cool to see too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m gonna go draw some fan art for this, be right back lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper wowwwwww that was amazing! My charries were spot on. Poor Mundy all tied up though lol
honestly it makes me really sad that only one character is getting out alive from this. I know the chance of one of my guys being The One is effectively zero, so I’m not so sad for them. They can handle it—they were kinda made for this, and I m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
SHADOW DROP :]
.
.
.
.
.
– Introductions, Part 2 –
Loops’ District
Joe Schmo had seen many things in his life.
He barely shifted on his stool as the door to the ice cream shop creaked open, and a bell jangled above the open! sign. His gaze – covered by a pair of sunglasses – barely flickered away from the microwave, in w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I want to know how long it took you to draw your Marvel one. It’s just so perfect!
Tysm!! < 3
Hmmm… I’m going to guess I spent an hour and a half on the sketch, inking, and scanning. 15 minutes on prep, 30 minutes on flatting, an hour coloring, and 30 minutes on effects. I’m probably being conservative here lol, I also spent a good deal o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
What timeline do you guys usually set? Like 2 weeks?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae  @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
I posted my character description above! Sorry guys, I for some reason didn’t realize I was supposed to tag everybody.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009
@whalekeeper
@keilah-him glad we’re all on the same page now.
I agree that you can’t pin marriage to an age. Marriage comes in God’s timing. However, I believe Aaron and Sabina are ready. Yes, they share affection, and they also have been seeing each other day in and day out for a year or more! Knowing someone so well like…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I never meant to say that I didn’t approve of young marriage! I meant that I think it shouldn’t be taken lightly. I agree with Whaley that it is not a sin, it just needs to be well thought out.
Young age does NOT cause divorce. I meant to say that if you are married young on impulse and you didn’t think it through, then it’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t think young marriage is a sin! I acknowledge that young marriages can work well, as shown by Keilah’s existence XD Nor did I say young age induces divorce. I’m saying we shouldn’t blindly advertise young people to marry when there are potential emotional ramifications. I personally believe those challenges are better…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae ahh makes sense. I mean, I don’t think I have a noticeable accent but I chop off the g’s and whatnot when talking sometimes, so I think I’d type my own speech pattern like that too.
ooh interesting! I like that idea, it’s unique. I think it’d be a cool idea that if you’re planning to publish this book/series, to include a guidebook with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I’m ok with that! As long as you stay within the KP guidelines (like, no excessive gore or anything lol) I’m sure it’ll be fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Considering that you are 18 and fine with early marriage, I trust you when you write about that stuff. I now know you’re not just a 14-year-old thinking that 17-year-olds are super mature compared to you.
You don’t need to change the story in any way. It’s your story, and like I said, my mom was married at 17 and her…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae ahhh ok sounds really cool.
maybe they just like wearing those hats. I mean, look at him, who doesn’t think that looks cool? I’ve wanted a hat like that since before I ever discovered where it came from.
Also, that style of “hat with brim all the way around” is kinda standard issue if you’re in a hot climate (I mean, think fishing hats…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Chapters 9 and 10 should now be on the docs.
Just note I really do not like chapter 9, and I’m just bearing with it right now cuz I’m not sure exactly how I want to change it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
He doesn’t have an Australian accent, he just always wears an Australian army slouch hat for whatever reason.
His name is Sergeant Sam Troy, played by Christopher George. He leads a small band of three other men, who all together make up the Rat Patrol. and he’s not the only one who wears a weird hat for no apparent reason. Hitch wears…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper
ok, to start off, I am eighteen. I have already received, (or rather my dad received) a request to court me from a young man. This didn’t go anywhere for reasons I don’t feel like I needed to share. However, age has nothing to do with it.
To continue, twelve was the marrying age of medieval girls who…[Read more]
- Load More
