@hybridlore
Active 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t mind extensive conversation scenes. But some others might not.maybe you could have this conversation later on, (if at all) but no pressure.
Thanks for sharing that clip!
You are very welcome! Have you seen the movie? (Courageous) If not, you really should. It’s pretty amazing. So is the movie Fireproof, which is my all…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m sorry, I can’t help you much here. I’ve never done this. Maybe you could ask your dad?
Haha! Well I didn’t expect help on that part!! lol.
I would like the scene where Aaron goes up to Sabina and asks her about marriage and see the conversation they have.
Ugh. You would say you wanted me to write that scene.
Grrrr. Okay,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!
Oh he’s about to have a much worse time. He brakes his leg when he lands, gets into a gunfight, and then is captured by the most sadistic villain ever.
😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
“I could use a stick like that. Where’d you people get those puppies?”
This is now a canon Mundy quote and you can’t change my mind.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
although you said the jumpsuits are orange, when I looked up Hunger Games jumpsuits they were black, so that’s how I colored them lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I mean, Sniper’s first interaction with anyone besides Huntress was threatening to blow everyone’s heads off, so I think it’ll be fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator oh that was hilarious. You said you need ideas?
Let me think……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh someone wants to talk XD Okay
And yes, we should definitely avoid sinning, but that is not the only thing God requires of us. We are told to glorify God in what we eat and drink, and whatever else we do 1 Corinthians 10:31. This is a command, not a statement of the way things are. We need to actively seek to Glorify God. If…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAAAAAAN
anyway
here’s my fan art

Mundy’s a little too short (he should be only an inch or two shorter than Cross) and I feel like I made one of Crosshair’s hands too small, but I LOVE how they turned out with the Hunger Games style uniforms. They look really cool. Also, I doubt they’d let Mundy keep his hat…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I do love the posing! Poor Even lol, he’s not having a good time
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Yup, I agree. When I was in elementary school, we had comics in our workbooks about Christian kids who always did the right thing. I understand they were trying to encourage us to do good as well, but it was a little annoying that only the kids who were not Christians did wrong (and they would do the wrong thing every time).…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, Okay
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s tipping down so the tail will hit the ground first. He was trying to go up to escape the shelling but he wasn’t fast enough. it’ll start flipping as it goes down, but for now the engine killed and it’s falling.
does that make sense?
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
You’ll find out chapter 20 or so.
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Yay, Mandin is back 😂
Did you really miss him that much!? he was only gone for…three and a half chapters!
He’ll be sticking around a while until something happens…oh man I just realized how much you’re gonna hate me XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I think I’m ruining it, and it’s really nice but why is the plane flying up? It should be going down. Am I missing something?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you rae!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow! The time hassle really paid for itself! That’s just epic!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
(In other words, is he trying to be disciplined in fighting his worry, but forgetting to be dependant on God to help him (which seems quite likely since he is struggling with doubt itself))
100% Yes.
I know I’m not much of a romance guy, but even I wanted to see this in developed scenes instead of a summary. I want to see t…
- Load More
