@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m tellin’ ya, Germans are the most annoying people on Earth!
Germans are some amazing people on Earth😘
and it was a debate, not a conflict. :3 You did nothing wrong, and I loved your point!
Aragorn is NOT an Allegory of Christ, but he has qualities that could possibly resemble some of Christ’s. But those same qualities are qualities tha…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I really love all of your points💖😂
(and just so you know, your fun little comedic WIP is amazing and still has wonderful characters and amazing lessons and values within it even though it’s ‘just for fun’ 😉🥰)
-
freedom replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow I definitely agree with @whalekeeper on this one
and you can also just talk to God about it. He knows, He gets it, He understands more than you may think He does and cares more than any of us could ever imagine.
He cares about what you care about, and I agree with Whaley that you really don’t have to stress😊 Unless it’s clearly…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Notifs on my forum aren’t working the best, soooo @keilah-h what did you think of Freedom’s Fire? <3 idk anyone else on here that read it that hasn't already given their thoughts, but I wanted to ask you XD (we'll ignore the formatting issues. that's Amazon's end and I plan on fixing it in the future when I have more time to do…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
9 orders of Freedom’s Fire on Amazon in a month!!! 💖😭💖
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
*grumbles and then sighs* … I was gonna share some of my animation tests from this year… but I can’t figure out how to work with videos in Canva… so oh well…
-
Aw… I would’ve loved to see them 😢
-
☺️ well I’ll see if I can work something…….
-
Ah ha, I am victorious. Ok, I created the video elsewhere and then just loaded it into canva to share. heh heh 😏 It isn’t very long, cuz I haven’t done very much animating this year… but here is the link……[Read more]
-
Ooooh, that is really cool!
-
Thanks!! 😊
-
-
-
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed same lol
@whalekeeper speaking of which, when do you think you’ll have the next part done?
and who’s gonna draw first blood haha -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @rae @theshadow @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Huntress
It explained the reason why we were always in male-female pairs.
That didn’t mean it wasn’t completely weird…..
The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion, while Evelyn and Callum discussed the ramifications of this situation…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-gislle yeah, it’d be a good idea to make that a little clearer then.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m glad you put the takeover-by-the-empire subplot back in. I was kinda wondering if you’d forgotten it lol
No, I haven’t forgotten. This book moved way faster previously, but people keep telling me to add things so now I feel like it’s a lot slower.
Right now it’s not clear if they’re married yet or not.
what? No! They aren’t married!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ooh I’m glad you put the takeover-by-the-empire subplot back in. I was kinda wondering if you’d forgotten it lol
I would agree with Linus that you probably should draw out the Aaron-Sabina marriage subplot a bit more. Right now it’s not clear if they’re married yet or not.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle sorry your tag lol
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper AHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHHHH
and they were both on point🤌🏻 especially Fin😂 he was undeniably in character
It’s also funny bc I was going to log on and ask if you were still working on this yesterday but decided against it XXXXD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings ooh he sounds great! What’s the deadline again?
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Guys help I’ve been trying to write all week but I just keep ending up staring at the wall or scrolling though Pinterest for some ridiculous amount of time until I forget who I am and what day it is
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-gisell oooof.
Yeah, he’s not in for a good day haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
some story questions for ya:
Were the people back in their worlds notified about the selection? Like, taking my charrie as an example, will Crosshair’s peers (the Empire, the Bad Batch, whoever he’s working with right now) be like “hey, what happened to him? He should be here by now” or did someone come to them and say “Your friend has been…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeepr thanks! Got some questions on the story for you coming up next lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh that’s so fun! Thanks for sharing😍😂 Yes, you can share music!! And the quote is all yours XD
- Load More

I thought it was AMAZING!! The characters were well crafted and the story was riveting. I want more already, and I greatly enjoyed how you brought in side characters like the Baumann boys (Knowing they might have their own book someday makes me really happy for some reason). I liked that doctor who helped Leon, I don’t remember his name. (Although…[Read more]
I’m so happy you enjoyed it!! Awww, you wanting more means so much💖 (don’t worry, I’m in the editing process of the 2nd book👀). The doctor’s name is Wilhelm, Wilhelm Müller :3
Jezyk IS in other books, but still before he’s killed. (my books often take place at the same time just from different povs) Jezyk was killed bc he was in and knew about…[Read more]
Ohhhh ok, that makes so much more sense about Jezyk now!! Yeah, I liked Wilhelm, he was cool. Where did he go? I remember towards the end of the book it said he’d gone somewhere.
and lol, you’re welcome.
Where Wilhelm went will hopefully be explained in a later novel, but basically he had to flee bc his brothers were after him AND he had a few Jewish people he helped rescue and had to help them get to safety :3
Ohhh really cool! Yeah, I can tell there’s a lot of stuff in the story that’ll be explored in other books, and that makes me really happy lol
also he has brothers after him?? Interesting!
@keilah-h ACK, I was thinking of another character😭 Wilhelm doesn’t have brothers after him 🫠🫠 but he is helping others escape.
dude, I was thinking about Himmler while talking about Wilhelm.
Wilhelm doesn’t have brothers after him eventually…but Himmler does.
This is what happens when you have more characters than you can count XXD