@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! 🥹He’s my favorite of all my charries.
I was definitely listening to Tauren Wells music around the time I named him XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Almost completely forgot about this, lol.
…Kinda makes me want to try something like this…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Pickles are zombie cucumbers.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
XD yeah, I’m bad at it to.
Oh phew! Lol. Glad I’m not the only one.
Tysm! I’m glad you like him! Yeah, I drew him. That’s my oc Tauren Faulkner, I used to post art and snippets from his wip all the time when I was more active here.
I LOVE him! And that is SUCH a cool name!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Nahim’s raincloud has been clearing, but I’m afraid it will soon grow thick again. Mandin is Mandin, hasn’t change muh besides his annoyance at not knowing what to say to Nahim.
Alpha wants to punch something. Silvanis wants to go on some life-threatening adventure because he got bored for two seconds. Tenz and his twin have…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow I’d say just pray about it and then don’t worry. Trust that God will lead you. I think it’s that simple and that excessive anxiety over it is more dangerous than the story itself.
When I begin writing the story, I will post the chapters on KP.
I’m excited to read them! :]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
No pressure, You’re already being super nice for doing something this cool for the community
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m super late to the party here…
Any way I can still participate lol? Or are you guys like already set and started?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
XD yeah, I’m bad at it to. I’ve actually never drawn him XD I’ll have to make some art before they start coming in so it doesn’t influence me.
It’s ok!
Tysm! I’m glad you like him! Yeah, I drew him. That’s my oc Tauren Faulkner, I used to post art and snippets from his wip all the time when I was more active here.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Why does it keep messing up your guy’s tags? Ugh, let me try again.
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Deadline for the art challenge is Friday the 6th
Thanks for participating : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Deadline is Friday the 6th
Thanks for participating : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Isn’t it time to discuss the book?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
The lighting is so cool on that civil war drawing! I love it.
Also, yayy ship art! So cute <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Joe hesitated a long while. But just as the light began to shrink, he shook his head in begrudging surrender. “Kids.”
this is just the most in-character thing
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I demand an update on you and all of your characters and stories😤
Oh okay…
I’m starting rowing up again after labor Day. I’m only a novice, but I’m hoping to do some races! Not sure if I’ll be in a single, double, quad or eight yet, and whatever I’m placed in I will most likely be in for the rest of the season unless…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Sometimes I feel like you write my characters better than I do XD I love it. I honestly forgot that Joe gets really uncomfortable in his human form until now.
I am a little worried I took some of the POVs too far in my imagination, and if I did, I’m sorry. Some of them I interpreted humorously without thinking much about their a…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, just realized that makes no sense without context.
Anyways, we were in community when i asked if you had a triangle like the one above, would it be a triangle or a triangle with a line? After that entire debate, the triangle above is now dubbed in our class, the Ruth Triangle
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
“The Ruth Triangle” -my classmate
- Load More

I like zombie cucumbers on my sandwiches.
If The Giant Pickle bit Larry, would Larry turn into a giant pickle too?
Probably.