@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m bad at plotting, but I can try.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
So, if editing doesn’t count, they’re chilling out with some blankets and hot cocoa somewhere chilly and relaxing with a fireplace and books and comfy couches since I’m done writing them for the next several months 😁😆
Now you’re gonna make me cry happy tears!
Man, I can’t wait until Nahim can do that, but alas, he doesn…[Read more]
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I thought it was you who mentioned it.
I don’t know if you saw my question, so I’ll just ask it again. 😀
I was wondering if Alcatraz ever has some sort of redemption. I mean, I don’t want him to become a perfect character because he does good deeds, but he also kinda isn’t the best right now. I believe you and I ten…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
Idk if any of y’all have Goodreads, but if you do and wish to do so, I have an account on there, and Freedom’s Fire is on there as well! 😁 (just delete the space after the h to see the profile)
h ttps://www.goodreads.com/author_katelyn_douglas
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I’m so glad you’re doing well🥰 Rowing sounds fun, and I’m glad you’ve found a good friend :3
AND WOO HOOOOO ON THE STORY PROGRESS!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
I’m glad everyone’s doing…fine. Most of them sound good, others…I may be a little concerned XXD
I’m so sorry. 😭😭 I miss him too.
Leon and Riker are….fine??? I guess??? I’m currently editing…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae oh that would be a hilarious idea.
kinda like getting all the pairs to get to know each other without any change of them beating each other up lol
Sniper’s great on saxophone if you wanna know. I don’t know if Huntress has any musical talent, but I’m sure she’ll figure something out.
@theducktator everyone else be like “WHAT THE HECK WHY…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle lol Fin being dead isn’t what’s funny, it’s just the way she said it, like “How’s he doing? Oh….wait….never mind.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
also forgive me for any typos or poorly written thoughts. I was up at 10 last night writing that and my mom was yelling at me to go do something I’d promised to do with my brother before going to sleep.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sure! I’d love to help if I can!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone want to help me brainstorm one of my WIPs with me sometime this weekend? I’m kinda stuck.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH 🤩🤩 Girl that was so good!! It was perfect, you wrote Dylan better than I do😂
And yes I agree with Loopy!! It’s meant to be fun, not perfect, and it’s so nice of you to take the time to write this! <3
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
YES!!! Joy would love that. She sings and plays piano. I think Stephen plays an instrument too, but I’m not sure what yet.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Now we just get to sit back and enjoy the drama.” He gestured toward Silvanis and the ducks.
XD
@keilah-h @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin @ducktator
I VOTE WE HAVE INSTRUMENTS FOR ALL THE CHARRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can make a little band and watch them struggle to get the dynamics right together! It’ll be so c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @rae @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @kyronthearcanin
Bob
Bob had sworn to stay away from hens after Serpentine’s betrayal, and now he was stuck in some kind of couples thing with the most annoying hen he knew. To be fair, she hadn’t always been this annoying. She’d been sweet and friendly at first, if rather too excitable, but he’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ahh ok.
I thought of an ending if you haven’t written that yet, that most of the characters get out okay because I’m seeing wayyy to many good characters here that will vanish into nothing if they lose, which they will.
You don’t have to use this if you don’t want to, but the idea I had was that there’s a rule that states th…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok! And if you don’t end up using him for anything, that’s a-ok.
Jonathan Ledger
Jonathan is a traveling mailman from the outside world of ATOH. He carries mail for anyone, no matter which bunker or location on the outside. Jonathan is caring, and hates to see others hurting. He has roughly 8 kids in adoptive family, and many…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
He does not need to fight at all! Yes, you can give me a little bio if you want to.
- Load More
