@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mini Adventure Ideas? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 1 month ago
I was actually planning to have Howard get captured and taken to the zoo in a later chapter, lol.
The only definition of DMV I found was Department of Motor Vehicles, so hopefully that’s right. Linda wants a Ferrari.
Ooh, a fair! She would get her beak stuck in a caramel apple. XD
Lol I love t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @esther-c
Does anyone have a prompt list for September?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
They’re on paper though, so I can’t post them. (Yes, I counted each individual word just to bring you pain. You’re welcome.😜)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Tenz and Reid
The flash of cold, sharp metal. Reid’s eyes were almost overcome with spring’s green but he kept his own glow at bay, ready to suddenly stop this lady at the slightest move she made..
“Master…Tenz. Tell me what you’re doing.”
“Why are you calling me funny names?” Tenz asked. “I’m only trying to help him.” Tenz’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Aw thx for the help Tenz
(Starting a minute before your charries walked in)
Barnes
Hugo refused her handkerchief for the third and last time. He seemed to be doing alright; Commissioner Barnes wasn’t going to risk losing her only lead besides herself. She refrained from talking about the matter any longer.
The two made a strange pair.…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Leif stood up while the ship slowly lowered to the ground. He brushed his dark hair back and murmured quietly to himself—trying to ease his nerves. He undressed quickly, exchanging his informal clothes for the black catsuit he wore under his main uniform. He placed a flexible metal headband on his head, and—directed by just a mere thought—a stron…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Stormlight 5 cover has been revealed!!!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
My sister and I just hid 56 mini resin ducks in our cousins’ basement.
-
We hid a 100 resin ducks in our grandparents’ house! 😀 Best prank ever, and I’m not even surprised you’ve done it before.
-
This is my first time doing it. I don’t think the cousins have found any yet, but they have COVID, so maybe they’re busy being miserable.
-
We bought 700, in 14 colors, and they glow in the dark.😃
-
I hope they feel better! 700 is a looooooot of ducks, especially glow-in-the-dark ducks.
I saw a video or something where someone put spread glow-in-the-dark rocks on their gravel driveway. That would be fun.-
Update: They have discovered the ducks.😈
-
-
-
-
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sorry, I decided to add a little bit more because poor Hugo…
Tenz and Reid (part 2)
Reid cringed. This poor lady!
“Tenz, why don’t you help this poor fellow who’s bleeding, and then I’ll tell you why her…I’ll tell you why if you heal him, deal?”
“Deal!” Tenz switched gears, turning to the young man. “Hi! I’m Tenz! I’m gonna…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Tenz and Reid are free to meet up with us if you’d like that
Okay!
Btw, your pfp, Lol!
Tenz and Reid
Reid opened the door Tenz had chosen, wondering where Tenz had heard such a ridiculous rhyme, what a gargoyle was and who thought up a ryhme to make decisions with!? On the other side of the door was a hallway, with oil paint p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae Tenz and Reid are free to meet up with us if you’d like that
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Aw thanks :]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
“Murder is always more fun with a cute knife.”-me
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
AWWWW Hugo! <333
-
Kylie changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I want to add Hugo, if that’s okay :] Dude cares about people and won’t bother anyone.
Barnes
The hallway went for quite some time, eventually opening into a complex of stairwells. Barnes passed one before quickly retracing her steps.
On the bottom of the stairs lay a person. It was Hugo, the young man who belonged to a horrible criminal org…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I guess I’ll rp something and go from there.
Tenz and Reid
“What are you doing? Aren’t you the least bit concerned about how we got here?” Reid brushed the one loose strand of jet black hair away from his eye. His twin, immediately after waking up, had sat with his knees to his chest against a wall, hugging the folded teal jacket he…[Read more]
- Load More

Is is weird that I want one of those creatures as a stuffed animal?
Nope! Not weird. 😎 I’d love to have one too 🙃😄
They’re so cute!