@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I hath shivered like the leaf in autumn breeze…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h He has a cord in his neck like an extra vein, and a head scar. I’ve never thought of it as interesting before, to be honest XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper interesting!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sounds like a developmental disability. I’m not too familiar the terminology, but my brother has a brain shunt, so I’ve met a lot of people disabled in that area.
Barnes
“My name is Commissioner Barnes. Nice to meet you.” The woman shook Reid’s hand, took off her cape coat and draped it over her arm. She approached a nearby…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Crosshair
“My guess is that we will encounter at least three more people. Rarely do adventures have only two. Who are you anyway? Do you want to see if we can find a secret passage or a long lost dying king or a dragon or library or something?” the girl–Ayla–asked.
Seas of Kamino, she talks a lot, Crosshair thought. Although s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae ahhh ok!
just wondering!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks.
what mental issues exactly does he have?
Haven’t figured them out yet, but I’ll get back to you when I do 🙂
-
Keilah H. posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow since you were apparently unaware of a certain character’s musical talent, here’s an official gameplay video of Sniper playing saxophone. He’s not like the best at it but not terrible either.
No, I don’t know why he had to do that odd little dance, but I think that’s just a sax player thing cause I’ve seen others do…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae aww Tenz is kinda sweet, what mental issues exactly does he have?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium Sure! Just let me know what your name is on there, so I’ll know it’s you XD
@ellette-giselle Thank you for your gift. It means so much💜💜💜
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
the LOTR movies are so beautiful😭😭
-
Maybe I should watch them. I’ve only read the books.
-
@theducktator I highly recommend. They are sooo good. I honestly have no words to describe them they’re that good
-
I guess I need to watch them then.
-
-
-
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Funny story:
We had a kitten named Snips who we gave to our Pastor, and apparently at Monday Bible study, he got in the ceiling tiles of the parsonage basement where our church holds almost daily Bible studies and the tile gave way and he landed in the middle of the table! So, the cat crashed Bible study today. Snips was fine.
He also apparently…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Tenz and Reid
“How else did you come here? Was it just as surprising for you as for us?”
Reid let loose his power. Instead of just a simple glow, Reid’s Spring’s green vapor also formed a few long tendrils that he used to form a large hammock that he placed Hugo in, before moving the boy and his hammock behind his back. “I sup…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Barnes
“I’m Hugo, the Sharkman’s son.” He blinked heavily. “I’m not… heavy…”
The boy went slack, and his thin legs quickly collapsed. Tenz picked him up and handed him to his companion.
“Do you two gentlemen know of a locomotive which stopped nearby?” Barnes asked. When they shook their heads, she tried again. “How else did you come here?…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
YOU’RE ALIVE!!
ALSO,
They come out every Monday at noon (I think), and I think they’re planning on releasing an entire third of the book this way.
WHAT????
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m on Goodreads, if you’d like another friend.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’d be more then happy to offer one if you would kinda fill me in on what you’re looking for with it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, I just realized I never commented on this! I love it, Howard is super funny lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I knowwww, I literally just saw it a little before you posted it!!! 😀
- Load More

also, in the official soundtrack (which I listen to a lot) there are several tracks which have a saxophone as one of their main instruments. The running joke is it’s him who’s playing it, and that’s kinda confirmed considering in one of the official videos, he’s seen doing exactly that in the background as that particular track is playing.