@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings ooof I forgot about this!! I might do it tomorrow but if I don’t end up finishing it by the deadline go on without me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I find the weirdest stuff interesting lol
also your profile pic bruhhhhh
that’s too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I can imagine that would be rather disturbing lol
pro tip: NEVER read medical textbooks at 11:00 at night when you’re really tired, and that’s coming from someone who reads them for fun during the daylight hours.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
it affected me so much i stopped at chapter six and remember the date of its first printing, 1993
I have the 2006 printing
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
LOL *gasp* your memes are gonna be the death of me!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator aww that second one with the dog and kittens is cute
and haha, the no trespassing sign is great
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae “that one time” lol
yeah that’s happened to me before….not sure if that’s a good thing or not
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Barnes
With Reid directing, Barnes swept through multiple passages and rooms, and made sure to get an idea of the layout.
It wasn’t worth saying, but she liked the decor. Rich greens and oranges lined the inner rooms, sparkling against the surface of glass trinkets. Delicate paintings, stained with dust, barely portrayed more than…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Tenz and Reid
“There were two doors in the room Tenz and I woke up in, maybe we should try the other one.”
Tenz lifted his head out of his nest, “but the goblins in green didn’t pick that one!”
“And what’s the worst that can happen when we go through the door the ‘goblins in green’ didn’t pick? Do you know of anything that could…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
My submission is almost finished. I shall post it sometime today or tomorrow. 👩🎨
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Barnes
“Oh trust me, I am,” Barnes murmured behind the sculpted smile. She swung around and stared further down the hall. “It is usually easier to commiserate with a care than to peruse the plot, eh? How about we look for other people?”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, a development issue has always Ben the idea in my head, but I don’t want to really define it until I understand things like that. Granted, I never will truly understand that sort of thing but reading never did any harm (except that one time, but whatever)
@whaley
Tenz and Reid
Exits? “Wait, so you’re trying to get…[Read more]
- Load More
