@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Very confused
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Nice! He looks like Keefe Sencen.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Quick question, does anyone have advice for drawing facial hair in a simple style? Not too detailed? Because every time I try, it looks like I smeared hairy toothpaste all over the guy’s mouth
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hey I know the drawing reference! XD I’ve been reading through KotLC
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
😈
I drew a picture of Alan because I was board. This is how I envision him in one of his good moments.

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
hehehe thank u XXD
and I can use whatever quotes I want, thank you😝😂
@ellette-giselle yw! <3
oh my😱🫠💀
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
GASP guys I’m over 3000 posts! That’s actually insane, I can’t believe I yap so much.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
All of you are pure evil. You will stop being evil now, right?

-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah and @keilah-h @theducktator if y’all want to sidle on over with your characters, that’s fine too. Whatever you want!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!!
yes, poor Evan doesn’t have a fun day, but it’s NOTHING compared to what I did to Rory…….
bad things happened in that book. 😁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wait, MEDICAL TEXTBOOKS!!!!! No way! What ones do you have?
I don’t have any actual medical textbooks, but I have First Aid and Personal Safety from the American Red Cross, 1973, and Gray’s Anatomy twenty-ninth American edition plus some more just random books like Root Canal Coverup.
Sadly, I’ve been able to do very little reading in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ok what’s with the spoiling quotes from rotk 🙄 you know I haven’t seen it yet *shakes head*
Jk lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you girl!! 🥰☺️🫶🏻
Also I approve of the new profile pic
And also the decision to make your profiles entire personality lotr 🤣😂👍🏼
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Love all the art that I’ve already seen💜💜😆 seriously tho, I love it!!! :3
@linus-smallprint I still trace things oftentimes too. That looks cool though!!
@ellette-giselle AHH i love it🤩🤩 dude def sounds like he’s gonna have a rough time tho💀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings ooof I forgot about this!! I might do it tomorrow but if I don’t end up finishing it by the deadline go on without me.
- Load More

