@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Most of that was just for fun to get you back for your reaction to the way I imagined Turin
*gasp* How could you!? At least I didn’t imagine Alan with a BEARD and I got his AGE right! That’s what really matters. *sniffs in sophisticated British manner*
I guessed you were joking. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
K, I have another drawing and It’s fan-art for none of you. So there.
Lol.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
That was so scathing yet grateful that I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. lolololol.
Good grief. You are hard to please.
I was board. That’s what you get.
Maybe if I was actually trying I would do it better.
mid-late 19th-century styles
Good grief! That’s a left fielder.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yes…….
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr oooh I like yours too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings here is mine! Don’t know how close it is to the real thing, but I like it either way.

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years ago
@everyone
Sooooo….
My life suddenly got really busy, and I didn’t really get to read much of the book either…. My family has read it in the past though, but I don’t know how much I really remember to give any thoughts.
I’m still excited/interested in hearing what anyone else thought though!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
GIRL! YOU QUOTE!! I loved that part of Freedom’s Fire! That is such a good quote!!
Lol 😄😄 Yeah, I liked the part too.
Thanks!! I’m not feeling too happy with it. I wanted to add the backpack that Min said he carries along with the mail bag… but I wasn’t sure how I was gonna do that lol (and all the colors looked brighte…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
GIRL! YOU QUOTE!! I loved that part of Freedom’s Fire! That is such a good quote!!
The drawing is amazing too! Mine is sitting on the table waiting to be shaded. I’m gonna try to do it today. YIKES! I hit against the deadline. Rephrase. I am GOING to do it today.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ayla
“My name is Crosshair.” growled the man. “And no, I would rather find a way out of here.”
I sighed. Typical boring adult. “Well, maybe we could find a way out while we go on a quest. Like, a secret passage full of deadly traps under a moat! I doubt you could get out even if you tried. It’s a well known fact that you can’t escape…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
okay, I really like this, but I have one big thing.
the training fight.
so first off, they would use training swords. Wooden ones or maybe blunt mettle. Mistakes happen in training and the less chance for a knight to get killed the better.
second, training is hard on the weapons so their real swords would be set aside for…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I’m not great at critiquing, but I did notice one thing.
Eldred Favri, a knight under Lord Damien, was about 21.
Five today… that would make Ninety. Ninety… ninety of his beloved countrymen, women, and even children, dead.
The boy answered, grinning, then, with an air of pride, added, “I’m 7.” “Seven? Well, that certainly is a fine a…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @anyone
Inky project playlist :]
Danse Macabre – The Oh Hellos
Let The Adventure Begin – Christian Lundberg
Wolves of the Revolution- The Arcadian Wild
Coralline – Anna Mieke
A Kindling, of Sorts – The Oh Hellos
When In Rome – Nickel Creek
Waltz of the Bone King – Peter Gundry
Catatonic – Hans Zimmer
The Theif – Howard…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyone
My twins have nothing to do for a bit until they have to go to detention for the evening. Anyone wanna interact with them?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay, how about…… draw Steve Rogers aka Captain America.
HA
Excited to see that one 😆
- Load More
