@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Do you want me to bring Rory in now, or wait until Leo is done with Silvia?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Thank you. 😆
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years ago
Did you know they’re also releasing preview chapters on this site?
h ttps://reactormag.com/columns/wind-and-truth (remove the space after the ‘h’)
*does happy dance* That is awesome!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m sorry. I suggested doing this and then vanished. I had writer’s block. Anyway, I couldn’t decide which character to use, so I have 4. You can pick one. 🙂
Dear Mysterious Person,
My name is Joy and I’m 17 years old. My life is pretty normal, or at least as normal as it can be when you’re a PK, homeschooler, and oldest of 8 kid…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle You guys still ok with my characters meeting yours?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know Freedom used to be Anonymous. I don’t know about that other name tho. 🤷♀️
“Anonymous” is just what it says when the account gets deleted. XD Her old account was Freedomwriter76
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
yes please!! Do you need Rory’s again?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c AWWWW yay!!! What did you think?? 💖 and tysm for reading <3
Tysm Ellette. that is very helpful. it’s hard to catch everything on my own😅
and yes, I know, I know, I haven’t posted in a while…I’m mostly in the editing stage, so I haven’t had anything really new to share 😅 and I’m trying to avoid some spoilers…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am indeed the one once known as FreedomWriter76 🙂↕️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory would love to meet Leo!! He’s wondering around with Hunter on the Second Floor. If you want to arrange a running into then let’s meet!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
Btw, whoever did the one for Beyond The Mask that was awesome!! I LOVE that movie!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hello all,
I just scrolled through all 77 pages in here!
y’all are amazing!!!
I’ve gotten into character aesthetics and I was wondering if anyone would like to take a look?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
hello, my soldier boy is new here and is lookin I’d someone to interact with if you’re twins are interested.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
well, since I haven’t seen or heard head or tale of the wing bullies I’m gonna have to take what I can get! I want some fists flying or something!
as for Loopy, I’d love to have an interaction! How do I start that? Just ask her?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oo yippeee! Thank you!! 😊
I would say his face is a little slimer than I draw it but I didn’t specify that so it doesn’t really matter.
I think Jonathan at 27ish would look just like yours.
Ah ok.
The boots look so good!
Thanks!! 😊😁😁
Thanks!! 😄😄 lol it’s my third…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@anyone
a picture I finished today… some of the characters from my novel…
(right to left: Marley, Macon, Belle, Walt, and Ira…)

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
lolol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Man, Alpha’s never gonna hear the end of this from Nar XD.
speaking of her, should I have her find Hugo?
- Load More
