@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
*goes in corner and sulks*
comes back out again.
But that’s the WRONG bombshell!!! I meant about Aaron being able to get out and him leaving them all!! Not the wall. The wall affects the fact that no one is coming to rescue them now. If there was anyone coming.
should I still have them trying to escape?btw, do you think A…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He can join the Society and then someone will have to show him the light, because we can’t have an evil Dante at the end of the day.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He doesn’t see people as friends or enemies, really, just as possible ways to entertain himself.
…Wow that sounds terrible when I type it out lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin nice, that sounds kinda like a warrior cats name haha
but yeah, I haven’t come up with anything cool for my pairings yet either XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He’s currently more morally grey so we’ll see I guess?
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h Cool! I like how creative the names can get. I’ve considered things like Ink Frost, but I’m still working on the story so maybe something better will come up as I’m writing it.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years ago
Roan Rallar was in his late forties. In his arms he held a female infant, which was his only granddaughter of the newborn triplets. A toothless smile lit her little round face as she smiled up at him—her bright eyes fluttering open and closed. The little girl and her triplet brothers were the children of Roan’s nineteen year old son, Rei. Rei…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge Can Dante meet the society?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin About ship names….
Recently I’ve found there’s another way of titling ships. Rather than just combining the characters’ names, you can use one or two words that have an aspect of both their personalities or are related to them or their character arcs. This helps if the names combine into something really weird, or just…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator You’re good! I also had writing block at the time. I’ll respond later tonight probably. Or tomorrow
-
Loopy replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I just googled “September writing prompts”. You don’t have to use these.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@theshadow you’re welcome! I didn’t see your post until now because KP is apparently wigging out and won’t send me emails to any of your latest posts for some reason.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle oooh nice!! I like those boards! I’m not much of an aesthetic person honestly, but I might make a few for my own characters someday…idk….
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’d be more then happy to offer one if you would kinda fill me in on what you’re looking for with it.
Honestly, I’m not sure. I’ve never done this before.😅
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ooh, nice!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE
Snacks delivered from a cloudThis was literally my bro’s plan until he got caught up in hero work.
I KNEW I’d mess up 🤦
You are so bad with names, Cal XDXD
@everyone I am not going to write at this time because I am studying calculus, but I won’t forget to look back for relevant entries.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wheeeeeee 400 pages!
- Load More
