@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ok! Sounds cute.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @loopylin @keilah-h @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @whomever-I-forgot
⬆️⬆️⬆️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Here’s my description/scene! This is not a direct excerpt, but it probably will be once I get there. 🙂 Character name: Perpetua Grace Frankton
“Can I pet your doggie?”
Stephen looked down into a pair of large dark brown eyes. “Sure.” He told Phil to sit. The girl who had asked gave him a dimpled grin. She was a cute little thing, probabl…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory glanced between the twins. “I don’t think I’m lost. I’m just confused…” he trailed off and found himself watching Leo from the corner of his eye. “You see, all the schools I’ve been in have been very… organized and grown-up. We didn’t have free time, we weren’t running around, and we certainly we never, e…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
To: Angelita
From: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
Hi! I’m Mel And I’m 10 years old. I don’t know why I keep finding these letters out here, but it’s not the weirdest thing I’ve found.
I do not like math and science. I don’t like school at all because the teacher says I’m a “problem child” and I’m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD that meme had me giggling
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
The twins
Ed glared at the floor.
“…It’s a possibility…” she muttered.
“I’m not,” Ellie said. She eyed the dragon boy and the uncomfortable looking guy next to Ed.
“What about you two?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka I see! There was something about raspberry ice cream, and a “fanfic” someone made up about kapeefers lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
One of the girls raced over to Rory, who tensed up as she came close.
Wow, he was on edge. Even Crosshair wasn’t like that.
Rory looked to Hunter, who chuckled. “I’ve seen these girls around.” he said, his own tail lashing. “They’re nice.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
heyyyy how many days has it been since someone RP’ed?
i will totally get back to it if everyone else wants to. I am by no means letting Huntress and Sniper go.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years ago
‘Monday’ should just be an adjective to describe how you’re feeling. “How are you today?” “Monday.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium as a Puerto Rican (well, my parents are, I was born in the US) I approve of that last one strongly. Lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Next time don’t tell me there is supposed to be a big plot twist in a chapter so I don’t be stoopid and search for more fish.
I only said it because I’ve been reading WAY too much Alcatraz, thanks to you.
BTW, I can’t get over the way you spelled “Stupid”.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

- Load More

I have a meme for you.
Meme. Show me meme. MEEEEME.
It’s in the meme topic!