@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
btw, you asked for song ideas for your character playlist.
here are some that I collected while listening to my playlists. I haven’t got a lot, but they were just ideas. If you like them then great! If not, that’s fine. I’ll send more if I think of any, if you want me to. If not, no worries. Just let me know.
Alan Theme…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Knew it. You seem like one. I would have been surprised if you weren’t.
Ugh, the roll modal thing HURTS!! It’s so hard because when you fail you feel like you double failed.
I want an older brother sooooo baaaaddddd!!! *sobs*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Newspaper. If Leo hadn’t been so intriguing, and if Rory hadn’t been lost, he would’ve backtracked and cleared out as fast as he could. Newspapers were dangerous. All the newspapers were controlled by the government, and everyone knew that. The newspapers carried government propaganda, but no one could do anythi…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m still in! School’s just been busy recently.😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m game!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
thanks <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow great!
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theducktator @kyronthearcanin what about the rest of you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin thank you for confirming that I’m either not crazy or there are other people as crazy as I am lol
A life of finding the truth and not getting killed in the process.
The story of every character’s life in a nutshell. XDlol so true
Hunter
“… If you come with me I can show you the fast way back.” th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I should have a few more by the end of the week or something!
feel free to bother me about it, I want to have at least one drawing involving each major character in a scene they were in. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
and here’s Scout and Medic!
As you can tell, my posing isn’t great per se, but it’s decent, I think.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I forgot I did this one of Sniper’s eyes. Oh well.
you know what scene this is from lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@theshadow Yeah! Wonder what it is.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nothing wrong with having a favorite character! We all tend to obsess every so often :]
The twins
Ellie knew exactly where she was and how to get out. She had had a single look at the map when she came to the school, and that was enough to memorize it. Every staircase, hallway, and classroom. But she also…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint Perfect! The sassy editor’s note makes it even better lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka ooh thanks for the raspberries! haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin I’m glad lol
was worried I’m projecting my obsession with…..a certain character a little too much on you guys haha
(read about that debacle on page 63 of the memes forum haha)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint One little detail. I feel like the name of Martha’s friend is a little confusing. You said her name was Ness Preditore, but I feel like you have a Ness and a Preditore (I don’t remember if it was a first or last name) already, and while I know you intend it so lyens have all the same names just with different spellings, this…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BWAHAHA
- Load More


Happy birthday! 😄 Time for your birthday spanking! lol
*runs*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉 I know I’m a day late, but I was gone all day yesterday. You’re 15 now, right?
THANK YOUUUUU!
Yep I’m 15!
Cool! Do you have your learner’s permit yet? And how’s Eloy?
Yeah, you get it when you turn 14 and 1/2 in Montana, and when you turn 15 you can get your license, so I can get it like next week!!!! YAYYY
I haven’t actually been writing much since I took a break from KP…so Eloy is the same as when I left XDXD
Your license!!! Cooool! I can only get my permit, and I haven’t actually started learning yet. I’m kind of nervous.😅
Stay safe and untraumatized Eloy! *hands him a blanket and some cookies* He’s probably watching the countdown till your return with increasing dread, lol. How’s school going? Is public school fun? I’ve heard horrible things about…[Read more]
You got it girlie, driving’s actually really fun! (it’s scary at first, but it gets easier every time! you got it <3)
Don't worry, he's okay, hahaha!
Public school isn't bad! I go to a really small school so it's pretty chill, there's 12 kids in my class. A lot of people are also Christian so it's fun! I'm slowly starting to make friends and God…[Read more]