@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!
Idk, I just did it from the movie version, not the Broadway. It’s the one that came out when my parents were engaged, so yeah, I’m guessing it’s that one.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae @whalekeeper
Thanks!I also made a video for it if anyone wants to see https://youtube.com/shorts/Ic1qbIU5MCU?si=6Xm6dRqCaVa4N5X-
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Eddie and Ellie are the origami gurus in the echool (they make a ton of stuff I think)
it’s mostly Ellie who’s obsessed. Ed kinda enjoys it, but doesn’t have the patience for the more complicated stuff usually. And she often rips the paper.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Niiice. I like Fel’s light eyelashes!! And the noses look great, they must have been hard to create.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thanks!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
I did specify eye color:
Stephen looked down into a pair of large dark brown eyes.
Are the curls kinky or the perfect cork-screws?
Her curls are somewhere in the middle. Not sausage curls, but not as kinky as an Afro either.
Is she skinny, average, heavy, etc?
Average.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow yeah I love the way I did Scout’s and Medic’s faces haha
and the way Medic’s just looking at the bread lol
I imagine his tail is kinda swishing suspiciously underneath his coat
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@stephie whoa where’d you learn that French expression?
just wanna know cause I think that’s really cool.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper coooool
I love fractals. They’re awesome.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
At some point, I want to combine everything people add to the newspaper somehow and write a couple short articles in my character’s voices. Maybe even draw in some photographs? idk
Yeah, cute stuff like that :]
I love this. I sometimes do a similar sort of thing with my art. It’s more like a form of stimming for me.
Exactly. And it’s nat…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
so Marcel likes making, like, origami fractals??
That’s the word I was looking for, a fractal!
Eddie and Ellie are the origami gurus in the echool (they make a ton of stuff I think), Marcel just does it for the symmetry.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Put Alan on kitchen duty, if he wants to be a hero so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4hVE20MxRw
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Yes, I am the eldest. Sigh.
Yes, the role model thing is hard, especially because I always get worse punishments, even when the crime was the same. Even when I wasn’t the instigator. It’s fun sometimes though, because I did teach one of my sisters to love ducks too.
Don’t even get me started on the i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! WINGFEATHER!!!!!!!!!
yes! Perfect!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
I’ve been waiting for them to release this song!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @ellette-giselle
Hunter
“Anyone want the fast way up?” the older boy–Leo–asked. “Or at least, fast for those who don’t have wings.”
“That’s ok. I’ll just fly.” Hunter told them.
Rory tensed at the sight of the new kid, the feathery-winged boy. Hmm….this one didn’t look like the bullies at all, but Hunter co…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have no idea what that was, but it was funny. Great job.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper so Marcel likes making, like, origami fractals??
- Load More

