@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Esther posted an update 2 years ago
Her companion, a dainty, girlish figure, childlike and pathetic in its look of fatigue and of sorrow, had said nothing as yet, but her eyes, large, brown, and full of tears, looked up from the fire and sought those of Sir Andrew Ffoulkes, who had drawn near to the hearth and her; then, as they met his, which were fixed with unconcealed admiration…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I get the feeling that a lot of eldests are writers. In fact, I’ve only met one girl who was a writer and wasn’t an oldest sibling.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
(…and wowzy I did not expect it to actually load/post, with how big the file of this pic was…)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@anyone
heehee, some more characters from my novel TPE… 😁😁❤️ left to right: Lynx, Cameron, Jara, Kiran, Rei, Rachel, Ritta, and Roan…

(…i may or may not go back later and give them actual hands idk lol…)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Here’s the next section.
In the following days, Aaron let go of all hopes of returning home. He accepted the reality that this was his new home, and would be a place he would never leave. He committed his father and sister to the Lord, trusting Him to watch over and protect them.
It was hard, but Aaron…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Would you have been angry with him if he did leave her? lol.
I almost wrote a fake scene where he did, just to see how you would react. But I didn’t have time. XD
Hmm, I’ll think about that. I think that Aaron always had it in the back of his mind that this is temperary and he will go home. Only, now he can’t.
Did it not…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thanks! Got it!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @rae @mineralizedwritings @anyone-I-missed
Deadline! ⬆️⬆️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ah, yeah, that should work, I think… roughly two weeks from when you posted the description.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh, right. Deadlines. Do you think Sunday the 22nd is enough time?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
This is my sweet little Joseph!!
Poor little kid lost his parents when he was very young.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Dang… that’s so good!!! I love the pose!!!
Thank you!!!!!!
I like Eric more personally
Who is Eric…..?
- Load More


