@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh yeah, and the grayish smudges (alcohol markers and pencils aren’t friends)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I’ve read that most lawyers are older siblings, which makes total sense to me.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Sorry about the lighting, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
I decided to do this one, so here’s mine.
(and yes, I know there’s something terribly wrong with her right hand 🫣)

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Carlos: Can you please be serious for five minutes?
Ayla: My record is four, but I think I can do it. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
WILL TREATY!!! Ranger’s Apprentice anyone?

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No, I agree. As long as they’re not sandwiches.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Josh: So what’s for dinner?
Ayla, staring at the food she just burnt: Regret. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Wow… I know it is the job of authors to torcher their readers, but that is mean.
Oh, you have no idea what I’m capable of.
Yes, this is what I would like to see earlier. This shows a sense of longing.
Got it. Will go through and add.
This Empire is strict. I do not want to know what they would have done for COVID-19 r…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is great!
*Everyone is standing around the broken coffee maker*
Joy: So. Who broke it? I’m not mad, I just wanna know.
Everyone:
Athanasius: …I did. I broke it.
Joy: No. No you didn’t. Ezekiel?
Ezekiel: Don’t look at me. Look at Perpetua.
Perpetua: What?! I didn’t break it.
Ezekiel: Huh, that’s weird. How’d you even know it was…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
My post number is at 666 right now. I must fix this.Â
And I kind of want to start a fight.Hotdogs are tacos!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint LOL you got your character and hers confused? That’s too funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr ahh ok! that’s fine!
Just thought your artstyle’s really good and your characters are interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator Your character’s a child? Heheh I’m not great with children characters so I think I’ll sit this one out. I’m so sorry!
The youngest I’ve drawn a character is I think twelve.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years ago
howdy! i may be less active in the following weeks, kinda until the 30th…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
you’re welcome!! I’d love to see more art of it!
😊😊
Ooooooooooo okay! I don’t have too many finished pics right now lol, but I shall be more than happy to share them when they’re done 💜💜
- Load More
