@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory flushed and looked from one girl to the other. “I… um… no. I’ve never done that before. Where I come from things are pretty strict. We don’t dance, and we certainly don’t… what do you call it? Date.” He shrugged. “So, yeah.” Rory looked at the floor and drew circles with the toe of his shoe.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
That is just so cool
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
*Gasp* You have a YouTube channel, acckkkkk I love it, I subscribed instantly, that is so cool. I and my sister have been squealing over it! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is amusing XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
The twins
Eddie burst into a fit of giggles. Ellie rolled her eyes.
“No, a date. Have you asked a girl out yet?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka
Rory
The elevator lifted with a jerk and Rory grabbed one of the bars, a wave of dizziness passing over him. Prepare for takeoff, came a voice in his mind. Strap helmet, position guns… Rory shook his head.
“So…” began one of the twins, “Either of you boys got dates for the dance yet?”…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
sorry, I forgot about this
The twins
Ellie hesitated, watching Marcel leave, but soon she scurried after her sister into the elevator.
The doors shut, and the four passengers stood in silence. The elevator rattled and lifted.
“So…” Eddie couldn’t stand silence for very long. “Either of you boys got dates…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yes, the early books were the best. I never read past book eleven.
I’m glad y’all like the drawing tho!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper
@loopylin @koshka @keilah-hThis is kinda depressingly dead. We had a good flow going!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!!
Yes, I love those books. But I don’t like the Royal Ranger (starting at book twelve and going onward.) He kinda ruined the story when he did that.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Seriously though that’s so cool. The mandolin or whatever it is looks super realistic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Hey I finally downloaded instagram. You’re on it too, right? https://www.instagram.com/loopylin33?igsh=MWQwYnB3dHQ1dDY5ag%3D%3D&utm_source=qr
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Woah that looks sooo cool!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@higscribeofaetherium
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Raphael: Hey Joy,
Joy: Yes?
Raphael: Can a person breathe inside a washing machine while it’s on?
Joy:
Joy: Where’s Ezekiel?Ayla: When someone points at your black clothes and asks whose funeral it is, having a look around the room and saying ‘Haven’t decided yet’ is typically a good response.
Suzette: If you can’t beat them, dress better tha…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
- Load More

I’ve just been joining all the social media lately lol
@loopylin
XD it’s kinda fun
I’m not posting on instagram rn until I can get glaze or nightshade for my art, but I still use text. I hope you’re aware that everything you post can be used to train meta ai, there’s no way to opt out of it in the US.
@mineralizedwritings thanks for letting me know! I’m not too worried about ai, but I probably won’t post any more of my favorite stuff. I was using Cara to post my art before. It’s really anti ai.
@loopylin
Cool! I’m on cara too XD it’s where I put the good stuff, I removed most of my favorites from my insta when the policy changed.