@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
They have little kids here now. Hold the phone, I know what Marcel can do with his delivery service. >;]
@anyonewholikesreadingeverything
Marcel
Along his walk to study hall, with no hurry because of his break period, Marcel spied a group of young children in school uniforms. A teacher tried very hard to keep them in line. As older students…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
(Oh my goodness he’s adorable!!)
Rory
“Lelo!” A high pitched wail sounded down the hall.
Rory jumped and whipped around. Something shot passed him and slammed into Leo. Rory took a quick step forward, but Leo didn’t seem to be fighting this thing. In fact, when Rory looked, he saw it was a child. the boy was sob…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh yeah, maybe they do.
Seb is restricted from the dance. And actually I think he took the blame for the incidents. Now the rest of the kids only have mild cafeteria duty.
Hugo
It was easy to assume he was Nar’s flame, so to speak – but if you just knew the story, they weren’t going steady by any means.
Hugo took in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! I’m glad it made you guys squeal XD
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years ago
It’s officially Over the Garden Wall season 🍁🍂🎃
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper don’t Seb and my characters have detention or something? Should we do that soon?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
“You don’t have to come tomorrow,” Ellie said softly.
Rory hesitated, looking down at her.
Ellie continued. “But if you do, you know you won’t be the only quiet person there. And there will always be people willing to teach you how to dance.”
Of the twins, Rory decided right there that he liked her the bes…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh yeah!
Alright!
Oh, I forgot Shadow! Shadow’s characters are with Whaley and RAE’s, I believe.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h is Hunter waiting for them at the top?
The twins
“I haven’t been asked yet, but I’m not worried. I’ll find someone. Ellie, however, well, you just met Marcel,” Eddie grinned at her sister.
Ellie ignored her. Instead she looked up at Rory. “You don’t have to come tomorrow,” she said softly. “But if you do,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
…I’m gonna go rewrite mine really quick, and I’m also gonna introduce a second character because I don’t like Evelyn to be alone rn…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Freedom’s in here too, but I’m not sure where.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ah, ok, I guess I just didn’t see it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I may write a new one, though, because I don’t like how I wrote it…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Welcome.
Other than me, there’s Whaley, RAE, Keilah, Ducktator, Esther, and GRCR (I think that’s it, you guys let me know if I forgot anyone). Whaley and RAE’s characters are together, and so are Keilah and Ducktator’s, Esther’s and mine are alone, and I don’t think GRCR has RPed yet.
Nothing’s really going on, characters are just…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know. XD
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Rory
Before Rory could think of something to say that might help him out of the mess, Leo broke in.
“If I had a bonny, I would not be taking her to see the school plumbing system, which is where I be if somebody tries to flush their homework again. Besides, I don’t think the mai…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“Oh, hey Nar!” Hugo pushed back his satchel and gave her a reassuring side hug. She didn’t need to know about the magnificent bruises, there was no point in wedging worry between them. “I’m good, I only bit my tongue a few times. Heh, heh.”
Nar wrinkled her nose. “That sounds horrible, for you specifically.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Here’s the next section.
Time passed, and for a while things seemed normal. Aaron, Noah, and Darrien worked odd jobs here and there, scraping just enough coins together to pay for the needs of each day. However, that was soon to change.
“Aaron! Play with us!” begged Joseph.
“I haven’t got time,” replied Aaro…
- Load More
