@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Oooo, he is EVIL!
I love the color scheme.
That reminds me. I have a villain one hanging around. Let me find it……….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge @whalekeeper @koshka
Rory isn’t even going to fight if he’s emotionally involved. He’s been trained to turn off his emotions and only obey orders. The only thing that will get him throwing punches would be cruelty to someone defenseless.
I just want some action. I’m lookin for a fight, but Rory has other ideas, so it’ll take some…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I made a villain aesthetic! This is Malzor, from a random fantasy WIP.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m going to pass this one, sorry
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo blinked. He was a little at odds for what to say, so he tried to think of the correlation between her words and his own world, but the answer didn’t come. “If you mean righteousness is belonging to the right nature, then I understand.”
…
The project he belongs in is more focused on a neutral thinker’s point of view, acknowledging…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ll rp soon hold on
*five hours later*
Time is relative, especially when making YouTube videos.
He glanced over at the twins, wondering what to do next.
yEaH, Rory. I’m wondering the sAMe tHiNG
The twins
“Can we tag along?” Eddie asked.
“But don’t we have to-” Ellie began, but Ed cut her off.
“I’ve never seen the y…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar placed a gentle hand on Hugo’s arm, her red eyes looking directly into his, her facial expression without a hit of mirth. “Being ‘good’ is nought, if we aren’t righteous. Every act a human, or other sentient, can do is tinged with their nature, no matter how much it may not seem to be of the opposite nature upon the surface.…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oops, I forgot about this. I will try to get around to answering everything later this week!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think this will be unpopular, but we could have my still unfinished duel between Chase and Jeptune grow the involve other characters.
…yeah, that prob won’t work well.
-
whaley posted an update 2 years ago
When two protagonists seem like complete opposites but you realize they’re dealing with the same problem: 😮🤨
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Aaaand see, Ellette is willing 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m sure someone would be willing to start a talk. ;] Conversations are pretty much the status quo before any fights. I don’t know about everyone’s characters, but mine don’t typically get into a fight unless they are emotionally invested in the outcome. Again, that’s just me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Peeps into the room* Ah, I forgot all about this. Hopefully people are still interested, so I am going to give you more questions. I’m very interested in your response to the last question. 😁
…
What music genre (or musical sound) would your project be?
What is a piece of lore in your story which will probably never be mentioned in the fin…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years ago -
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*grabs a tissue and dabs eyes* beautiful just beautiful
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“You don’t need to know what an oracle is.” Hugo squinted, eyes sparkling, the way he did whenever thinking private thoughts. “You don’t know what a radio is either, do you?”
“No.”
“Mm.” The shadowy boy let out a chuckle. “I’ve never been too saintly. Don’t have a book, but I know how to be kind. That’s the best we have sometimes.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Girlie you are just going through it 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m so sorry, I’ll be praying <333
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
- Load More

*Dramatic gasp.*