@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I wouldn’t kill a character just because of that. They need to have a good, solid reason to die.
Oh thank you. All spell check could come up with was on-slot. lol.
Haha! Nononono, Alcatraz is a joke. It’s a series Linus got me started on. (I can’t remember if it was directly or just something he mentioned.) Anyhow, Al has a bad…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yes!!! I can’t believe they cut him and his family out!! I was so sad because I was really looking forward to seeing them in a movie!
I thought of Samerilian characters, but I thought we were sticking with original LOTR. *shrug*
anyhow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Now I feel bad about plugging in my charging cord…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Riker is Bucky. Hands down.
Not sure in LOTR, Tolkien didn’t write many trauma charries.
Fin is Gandalf. A leader not afraid to sacrifice himself.
Not sure for the rest, sorry
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hello, KP, meet my new charrie: (concept drawing)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Remember Jonathan from the Art Challenge forum?
I know he doesn’t have a smile (I was not comfortable doing that in this new style) but here he is wearing a Wooten Bassett hat cuz why not?

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
As promised, the drawing.
I purposefully went light on the shading, even though I know her eyes are supposed to be dark brown, because the darker I went, the less it seemed to fit with the anime style. Without further ado, Pet

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle ok this is kinda random but Rory’s thoughts made me think of something: in one of my sci-fi WIPs I have creatures called Changelings, who are basically humans but have the ability to change color and disappear from sight. The way Rory describes himself as wanting to disappear reminds me of my Changeling character Jaylen talking…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed ooh interesting! That sounds really fun.
Sadly I don’t know all of the LOTR characters well enough to add to this debate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint bruh I guess not
on-slot
It’s actually spelled “onslaught.”
Also this new thing with Noah is very interesting! While I wouldn’t mind him dying if it furthered the plot, I honestly don’t think you should just kill him off for shock factor and “no one will ever know what happened because he’s…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
when I realize that only applies for this one specific type of plug outlet:

-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
My brother and I successfully convinced one of our sisters that an enthymeme is an green invertebrate with pink feathery antennae that lives in gross ponds.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator here’s another one from him:
“Maybe plug outlets smile when they’re in the factory, but they frown when they realize their life purpose is to be shoved in the face.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! Honestly, I’m not certain what kind of dog he is myself.😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Lol, yes!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
“In the veggietales universe, is being sent to the cutting board a criminal sentence?”
–my brother and his slightly disturbing thoughts
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Mine’s actually done, I was just waiting for tomorrow—I’ll share it now though…
here is my drawing of Perpetua….
I drew Phil as a Bernese Mountain Dog because I wasn’t sure what kind of doggie he was…
probably shoulda just asked heh heh… but oh well. If it matters a lot and that’s not the right breed, just ignore it. Fortuna…[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Evelyn
Tyne’s saying they were lost may have been a bit much. They weren’t exactly lost… they just hadn’t searched enough yet. The exit couldn’t have been to far……… right……? Apparently they weren’t the only ones here though… so were there even more people—or creatures—wandering around like they were? How strange it all was.
“You.”…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr @linus-smallprint @anyone-I’m-missing
Deadline to submit your drawing is Sunday!
- Load More

Congratulations…?