@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Aaiii! Save us, it’s a film lover!
*Strangled gasp of horror*
😈 I am evil incarnate.
Part of me really wants to see the movies, since they are touted as being so accurate and fantastic, while another part of me clenches my mental images close and growls protectively. It’s how I am with every book I read, (especially Narnia, heh…
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ah! Kill her!
Just joking. *crosses arms sulkily*
Okay, I’ll give it to the movies that they were really, really well done, but I just can’t forgive them for cutting out and changing so much.
*hides*
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
🖤❤️🩶Bucky Barnes🖤❤️🩶
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I only liked several of the characters bc of the movies *runs*
Ah! Kill her!
Just joking. *crosses arms sulkily*
Okay, I’ll give it to the movies that they were really, really well done, but I just can’t forgive them for cutting out and changing so much.
YES, I DOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yay! I’m so glad!
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle YES, I DOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Maybe I shouldn’t say anything bc y’all all seem so passionate about the LOTR books…but…wellllllll
I only liked several of the characters bc of the movies *runs*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
YOU LIKE IT??!?!?!?
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
THE MAN🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Everything okay?
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @euodia-vision @smiley @ellette-giselle
*drops chapter 2 of 1600s fic*
Chapter 2
Nothing was ever certain, least of all hope. Life had been both cruel and wise enough to teach Anthony Edward Stark that much.He swiped sweat from his brow and laid a double-edged sword across a simple anvil, hammer in hand.…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the judging will happen tomorrow.Â
Oh wait. It is tomorrow.Later today actually. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Voice and Diction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t really have advice, but I think Mark Twain did this excellently in The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You have pulled me from the pit of despair, only to yeet me back inside.
I must continue. I must. (I haven’t finished everything owed yet.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Interesting discussion, points taken XD
I will go out on a limb and say that I have high respect for the movies despite their treatment of Eowyn and Faramir. There is some insane dedication in the directing, special effects, and actors which really speaks for how much the movie makers respected the source material. LotR got extremely lucky with…[Read more] - Load More


