@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic Tlc & mcu crossover fic in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@smiley LOVE IT!!! 😍😍
(and thank you🥰)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Yeah, honestly, why wait? Not only the two things you brought up, but also the fact that they live in the same building…. I mean they might as well get married.
Do you really want me to answer that question?
My guess, the lieutenant will become a Christian himself.
Hmmmm.
I make no comment.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Tlc & mcu crossover fic in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Chapter 1
Crystal
“Blackjack, I win once again.” Clint leaned back in his seat, a smirk crossing his lips. I looked at him with an annoyed scowl, setting my three cards down, a jack, a ten, and a three. My luck with card drawing was about my luck with everything else, and Clint had been draining both mine and Sam’s chips.
“When I figure out how…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle haha Rory’s in for a surprise if he thinks Hunter and the gang aren’t soldiers.
@calyhuge I think I said Hunter was 12 earlier, but apparently I made a mistake and he’s actually 13. Sorry everyone else! lol
Hunter
“Well, he startled me and I almost killed him at lunch the other day, and then we were in th…[Read more]
-
Smiley started the topic Tlc & mcu crossover fic in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyone who likes either marvel or the lunar chronicles
Okay, so how do I start this little ramble???
First I would like to answer two questions that I constantly get asked (or at least that I ask myself)
1. Smiley do you write anything besides fanfics???
Well uh, well uh… no.Truthfully I do but I’m even more judgmental of my original wri…[Read more]
-
Smiley changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
and here is Carswell Thorne meeting Steve and Sam… this may be a scene for a whole fanfiction coming soon
“Now I know why this ship seemed familiar,” Steve groaned, he and Sam eyeing Carswell Thorne with obvious annoyance.
“Captain America! And good old Uncle Sam! How you’ve been?” Thorne gave his classic smile as he walked over to them.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator I think it’d be either, depending on what He wanted to do with the river haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon thanks lol
and yeah, I was honestly surprised by how fast I got through the books. I thought they were longer. It’s been a little while since I’ve read them.
They’re still as awesome as the first time I read them though.
I don’t know why a centaur. I think I just wanted to see if I could draw a fairly…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awwwww😭 I love it ❤️
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh my gosh girl I’m dying over here😂😂 In more ways than one apparently🤣
We were so in sync, I think we must’ve posted at pretty much the exact same😂
Anyway lol how are you doing??
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@lightoverdarkness6 oh Girly, don’t apologize!!! I’m just honored you want to read it🥰🥰
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! 😄
Looks like I’ll have to practice drawing even younger kids lol 💛
Congratulations!! Yours looks great!! 🩵😃
@highscribe and @ellette
And good job on yours too!! They were really cute!! 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow. That sounds quite eventful.
Congrats!
I don’t draw dogs.
ever.
Didn’t you post a pic with a dog in it just, like, last week on the art sharing forum?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
And oh my gosh @freed_and_redeemed girl I’ve been babysitting so I can earn enough money to pay my brother back for some money I borrowed (lol long story) so I can get Freedom’s Fire, I’m so sorry I haven’t gotten it yet, 😭 but I literally cannot wait to read it, I’m so excited🤩
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Wow. I spoke a literal SECOND too soon!
- Load More
