@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Fair 😂😂 I just don’t like yogurt 🤪
Also, I know braces hurt, but in the end it will be worth it!! I had braces for two years, but when I got them off, Â my smile looked so much better!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yogurt?? 😖
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint  @keilah-h
Okay, here are the questions I had.
Where the characters believable?
Did they have good, individual personalities, or were they clones?
What would you say was the message of the story?
What would you say my world view was?
Was there anything that seemed unbelievable or forced?
Is there anything that you w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint  @keilah-h
Okay, here are the questions I had.
Where the characters believable?
Did they have good, individual personalities, or were they clones?
What would you say was the message of the story?
What would you say my world view was?
Was there anything that seemed unbelievable or forced?
Is there anything that you w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Okay, scrap what I said about the covers. I 100% got off of KP and went hunting for someone to design the covers for me. I have a friend who does digital art and cover designs, and I called her up yesterday. She said she’d do it. Sooooo, you can forget about that other cover. We are getting the real one! I am doing the cover…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
Pants have six legs less than a squid
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@everyone @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
I feel like maybe we should have freedom post a pic of Fun because some of us here have seen his face claims and some haven’t, which is kinda unfair? Anyone else have thoughts?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
FIN!!! I’m screaming with joy!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
yay!! I’m glad you want to read more!!
question: what do you think of the Seven year jump forward ending?were you sad Aaron died?
I love how that soldier–Adrian, I think?–wants to learn more about Aaron’s beliefs after he saw how brave he was before dying.
yes!! That was one of my favorite parts. Aaron’s last prayer was that God would…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Well, it just gives away some of what will happen to the characters. That’s all.
Is that a bad thing? Do you feel like it spoils too much? What can you tell me is definitely going to happen from that scene. (Just so I can gage how much it actually does give away)
As for the cover, I’m not sure what you are using to make it and…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow same.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Once most girls start to fight, they don’t care what it takes to win.
Hah, you just described my charrie Huntress. Good thing too. I was worried I’d made her a little too masculine when fighting, but now I see I don’t have to completely trash those scenes, just edit them a bit.
-
Esther posted an update 2 years ago
*that feeling when you totally revamp the plot of a struggling story idea but now have figured out why you didn’t like it before and are now totally in love with it*
-
Which story idea was that? ;D
-
Haha, it was the one with Audrey and Clayton. It was gonna be more of an action based story centered around Audrey and Miles (her dad), but I’ve decided that slice-of-life/romance contemporary is more my niche, so that’s what it’s become. 😁
-
Awesome!! 😁
-
-
-
ESTHER!!! HIIIII
I’ve missed youuuu <3
How are you?!?!-
Hey Saraaaa!!!! 👋 I’ve missed you too! I was literally just thinking about messaging you the other day. 😄
I’m doing good! We’ve been on Thanksgiving break all week, so that’s been super nice. 😎 It gave me time to catch up on some schoolwork without falling further behind. I’ve also been pretty consistent with running three times a week for the p…[Read more]-
Oh that’s so funnyyyy!
I love Thanksgiving break lolll
Ohhh yes I love running! I have a treadmill in the garage that I use now that its too cold, I need to get back into it now that volleyball’s over!
I’m excited for Christmas too, and yesss I need to buy presents because I always procrastinate soooo baddd
Oh nooo I’m sorry! That’s always so…[Read more]-
Ohhh, I want a treadmill so baddd! I’ve had to have Mom take me to the gym, which isn’t bad, it’s literally three minutes down the road, but it’d be nice to have something right at home, ya know?
Lolll 😝
Definitely 😣😂 (Oh my goodness, for realll 🤣)
Oh that’s awesome!! I’m so happy for you Sara!! 🙌🏻 Yeah, I understand that. Keep on keeping on,…[Read more]-
I wish we had a gym near where I live…the closed gym is like 30 minutes away lol
Thank you so much 💕💗💗
It’s snowing here tooooo!
I think we’re going to decorate pretty soon, not really sure when but always sometime after thanksgiving!!! -
Aw man, that’s not fun 🥴
Yay! Ours isn’t sticking though. 😢
So fun!! I love it!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper CHARRIE TEAMS YESSSSSSS
The Guardians of the Galaxy. The Bad Batch (technically they’re a ragtag group of misfits if you really think about it). Team Fortress (I won’t talk about them much here, but it doesn’t change the fact that they completely fit the description). The Dragonets of Destiny from Wings of Fire (again, won’t talk…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
yeah, I’m agreeing with @esther-c on this one.
it’s ok to mess around with the “societal norms” as long as you’re not messing with the Biblical roles. That second one’s kinda the whole problem with people these days who believe they can switch between the two (or that there’s a myriad of genders rather than simply two predesigned ones). That’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I love how that soldier–Adrian, I think?–wants to learn more about Aaron’s beliefs after he saw how brave he was before dying.
The fact that you have a story where the main character dies and the POV switches is nice for me too, because I have a story idea where something like that happens and now I have an idea of what to do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow Right now it’s going terribly lol, but at least it’s kinda going….
also, would you mind if I gave you a little challenge concerning my writing??
nobody I’ve asked has said yes to this, and I’m sure you won’t either, but you’re one of the like 5 people I have shared this story with so……
@smiley oh cool!! there are graphic novels?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
- Load More
