@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*sees Freedom posted a scene* * gets so excited makes characters think I might be finally completely cracking*
Awwwwww Leon!
I really want to give Riker a hug rn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You not in mood to rp?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
she probably thinks he’s really boring haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Crosshair
“Let’s go questing!!” Ayla brandished her sword out in front of her as she walked.
Crosshair rolled his eyes. Tech or Omega or even Feather probably would’ve enjoyed this more, but none of them were here.
“Stop being so obvious.” he hissed. “If there are in fact guards or dragons or whatever, you yelling and waving that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD and I love wearing only dresses and skirts.
To each their own then! I have no problem with that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
question: what do you think of the Seven year jump forward ending?
Hmm, I don’t mind it. It’s a little strange if your second book is going to pick up right where this one left off, but that’s not a bad thing.
were you sad Aaron died?
Yes, but oddly enough, when a God-fearing character dies in a story, I’m not usually as sad as I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c Bruhhh that’s so random
but it’s cool!
I’ve been to Italy and it’s amazing.
The north and the south regions of the country basically consider themselves two different cultures, haha. I’ve only been to the south. The people there were generally nice.
I’ll have to ask my mom about this, she remembers more than me haha
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
In case anyone’s concerned, I was discussing writing when I said the above quote.I come bearing quotes.
“I identify as supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.”-kid at co-op
Little sister: *holds up word card* “What does this say?”
Mom: “Grape”
Little sister: “Like Alexander the Grape?”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Welp… turns out my characters are going to Italy!!!
I had a totally different plot planned for this story, but after some brainstorming, I’ve come up with a plot that is ten times better!! The only problem is… I’ve never been to Italy…. I’ve been doing some research on customs and culture, but there’s nothing like hearing firsthand experience. H…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator ok thanks!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think the last RP was page 448?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator ahhh forgot!!
where were we?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka yeah she’s crazy lol
and yeah I don’t like crossdressing either, if by crossdressing you mean guys in skirts or girls in tuxes or something like that. Eeeyagh, just thinking about what that’d look like is making me cringe.
I mean, I hate wearing dresses or skirts and would rather have a (modest) pair of pants, but I’m sure that’s not…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed very good points!
also yeah braces stink from what I’ve heard. I’m glad I got the plastic things instead of the metal wires, but I know a lot of people who need braces can’t get those cause they only work for certain conditions. And I still had to get a few little metal anchors in my mouth for rubber bands to attach to, and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think it’s your turn to RP in here?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I dunno. I just don’t really have any accounts.
Can you delete the Reedsy link? Is it free?
Yup. I do want to think about things before I answer, so I will be taking some time. I also will need to make School assignments, preparing a Sunday School lesson, and work a priority. If I have time, I may start going through…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yeah kp for three years I don’t think you have one we haven’t seen XD Except maybe you’re fantasy characters. I can’t really remember what Fin looks like too well anyways so It’s ok. If everyone else is on board then who cares lol
Btw I love the new pfp XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I kinda don’t mind that you know all of that from that little end part. But would you as a reader rather not know it?
She may eventually join KP.
AWESOME!! You’ll have to introduce her to me when/if she does. That has to be soooo fun having a sibling who also writes!
Firstly, do you have a Google or Microsoft account?
Uh,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh I loved his character in the book! I’ll be participating in this one!
- Load More
