@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Hey, I’m afraid I won’t be able to share the full book in one piece. I don’t trust Reedsy and I can’t find any other way unless I’m missing a place where KP lets you attach files.
So, if there are some of (or all of) the questions you can’t answer because of that then that’s okay.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will figure it out soon.
@koshka @loopylin @ellette-giselle
Marcel
After floating to their classroom, the children begged Marcel to stay for snacktime. Ms. Charles was more than happy to oblige them, and the boy crouched upon one of the lily pads, chewing absently on a graham cracker.
The students from the basement stopped by, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle you’re very welcome!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Thank you so much!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator nahhh I mean like look at my forum signature, we are no stranger to killing things here.
ALEXANDER THE GRAPE BRUHHHHHH
that sounds like a Veggietales kind of story ngl
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t knw if you can join my group because @theducktator would have to also agree on letting you join, but honestly, the more the merrier in the castle!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin You can totally join!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Were the characters believable?
I think they were!
Did they have good, individual personalities, or were they clones?
Seemed pretty individual to me.
What would you say was the message of the story?
What would you say my world view was?
Hmmmm…. I’m terrible with deducing messages and intentions, so I can’t really tell, but that’s my fault, not…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle yeah I saw them! Answering them in a sec!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge @loopylin
Rory
Rory trailed behind Leo and the girls, lost in his own whirlwind of thoughts. He finally noticed they had come to a stop and looked up.
They had come to an open door covered with large paper frogs. Inside a chorus of children were working their way through a simple rhyme. A middle-aged woman was…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I lost track of what I’ve posted and I don’t feel like going to look. Soooo, hope this isn’t a repeat.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m fine with it! Glad someone finally RPd!
@koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge @loopylin
Rory
Rory carefully moved so that his back was to the wall. The amount of people was starting to feel dangerous, especially since Rory could sense mots of them would be handy in a fight. He was still trying to get over the fact that strangers greeted each other…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @calyhuge
This group is kinda big and I’m getting a bit confused. Is it alright if we split up? If no you can ignore this rp
The Twins
The girls crept closer to Leo, getting a bit overwhelmed by all the new people showing up, Ellie especially.
“Hey, Leo,” Ed said, “Wanna show us where the kindergarten classroom is?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*tries to compute* @loopy, Dante is yours right?
yayy you remembered me 🎉
Im not actually sure what’s going on. You had a plan for some characters to meet or something?
Dante
“This is so dumb,” Dante muttered to himself, smiling. He chuckled, pocketing a few trinkets from the shelves, then followed the others out of the store.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hi I have a new character I want to practice writing. Any groups ok with me joining? (Might be 2 characters I’m undecided)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I love it!!! I’m so excited for the next book!! I’m literally going to get my hands on one of the VERY first copies!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I used to live there! What time period are you going for? Because I’ve also done a lot of research.
if it’s modern, what do you want to know?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Okay, I’m thinking I’m gonna keep it.
Yes, but oddly enough, when a God-fearing character dies in a story, I’m not usually as sad as I am at other characters’ deaths cause they’re in heaven (even though they don’t exist lol)
SAME!! I totally know what you’re saying!!
I know!! It is so sad! They would have been such a sweet couple.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Fin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Load More
