@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
what was one more wanted poster?
Ooo, I like that!
No, I’m about to go listen to it tho!
Rory
Leo Looked down at Rory. “Now Rory, are you in danger? Your friend you mentioned, is he? I’m here if you need a friend, and if you need help. And I can help.”
Rory choked on a laugh that ended in a sob. “Am I in danger? Leo, don’t you under…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
We have one copy with the bunny, and a copy without the bunny. We just read the bunny one, and I loved the illustrations so much!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
I love Little Pilgrim’s Progress!!!! My dad reads it to us almost every year!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Dad just told me that I’m the son of a Dragon and then he leaves?!!
-WilliamToo much information will make your brain choke!
-Ashly
Ashley tugged on his sleeve. “You’re scaring me Walter.”
“Sorry I guess talking about death is-”“It’s not that,” she interrupted shaking her head. “You’re using logic. That’s scaring me.”
Walters eyebrows…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
hang on, Joe did the one with the bunny?! We have two or three copies of that one!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
wait, you’ve read The Little Pilgrim’s Progress!??!
I LOVE that book!!! I grew up on it!! My mom would read it to us once a year since I was a toddler. Each year I understood something new! It was so cool!!
wait!!! He illiterates one of them!!!!! 😲😮!! I am going to look that up right now!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin yeah he was cool. His name was Beaumont. He was also half-blind. I’m not sure how he could hold a pencil with the normal cat paws he had, unless he was typing or using his claws to scratch words in the dirt or something…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator what’s up with the yogurt?? lol
@whalekeeper pfffffft that’s too funny.
@koshka reptiles????? lol
also my dog is obsessed with Cheetos. He’s allergic to them and can’t have them, but that doesn’t stop him from looking at us with the saddest face when we’re eating them.
@elishavet-pidyon oooh I’ve never heard of otterpops before…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint I love them!!
Please tell me you kept Stripe’s glasses (or at least have another bespectacled Kunulf in the story somewhere, if you didn’t) cause I love the look of it.
also Martha’s “vunny hug” clothing and your explanation of why it’s called that is really cool.
does that imply that a “vunny” exists? some animal, maybe?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Good grief! You just made me cry!
Rory
Rory felt Leo’s arm’s go around his shoulders, and for a moment he flinched, tensing for whatever Leo was about to do to him. He knew such an outburst deserved severe punishment, and at this moment he was too broken to fight back.
Leo’s voice sounded, hardly above a whisper. “Just cry. You c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
It took a few weeks for them to create my account. He should get an email about it sooner or later. I’d say don’t worry too much about it unless it’s been like a month or something. She should get to it before then.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle wow, I love the cover!
I like the third summary thing the best, I think.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
also, what do y’all think of either of these? I’m just playing around for the moment, so feel free to tear them up.
In a world on the brink of despair, Aaron Dalvarian embarks on a perilous mission to the besieged kingdom of Ardenta. As the Empire’s ruthless forces close in, intent on conquest, Aaron carries a message of hope: the truth of…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
5.)

With this option I would put my name on the spine only. I did that with my first book, so if my name makes the whole thing too crowded then I will do this.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
4.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
3.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
2.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
- Load More

