@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
maybe he could just dip one claw in the ink and use that to write? Or he could tap out Morse code lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Tell you what. One of you draw a picture of this and I will see if I can work it in somewhere.
You’re so mean.
I don’t draw dogs, or anything in the dog family if I can help it. It never looks right.
Whoa. There is nothing else in my book that causes it to stand out?!?
I hope you know I was joking.
It would be a killer…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint Cool, and thank you for the tips! I did the same when naming my creatures:
- “Drachenheul” is somewhat-butchered German for “dragon howl” cause those creatures are part-wolf and part-dragon (besides their human part). The reason I chose German was because that’s the nationality of the character who inspired the species, plus…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I did a few more tries on the cover with fonts. How about these? They seem better!
And yes, I would put the numbers on the side. The series name and number feel to crammed on the top.
Okay, good. I’ll work off of the third one.
1.)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
want some random quotes from warrior cats fanfics I abandoned a long time ago but still have in my word documents??
I’ve forgotten a lot of the context lol
“Who put a baton in my bedding?!” –Swiftsight
“This is a catfish. I don’t know who named it that—it sure doesn’t look like a cat, or we wouldn’t be eating it.” –Alanbreeze…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle yeah it’s a good one
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint ohhh, ok, still awesome though.
also vandegrit isn’t a bad name for a creature, even if you do end up changing it. How do you come up with these names?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha being awkward again.
Sociability is not his strong suit XD
Hugo
“Do what seems kind,” Hugo said. “And if you know her well, prove it.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle wowww awesome! I do agree they kinda look better than in the movies, if only cause there’s more contrast between his dark hair and her pale. In the movies their hair color was more similar and they look more like they could be related than a couple.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha being awkward again.
Remember when he left money under Dante’s pillow after hearing a little girl talking about the tooth fairy! XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
She sighed. “I guess. What is the matter with my family! Alpha is…well, Alpha. Nathan is so nerdy you can’t hold a decent conversation with him. Marco is just an idiot and Nar is so cute that you can never say no!”
“You got that right. Those blue eyes, chubby cheeks and little button nose are adorable.”
Nar swung around in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo raised a hand for her to pause, and took a long sip of his tea. His eyes glittered with mischief over the rim. “I think you’ve said that five or six times.”
Nar tugged at her hair, self-conscious.
“It’s important to you. Look, if it makes you feel better, I’m not too worried about it. He isn’t trying to kill me, right? Lots o…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @anyoneelseiforgotwhowasdiscussingthis
Okay, after are little conversation about Faramir and Eowyn, I decided to draw the REAL them.
What do you think?

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I KNOW!
Linus, make some little kid hug Stripe, or we poor authors will be driven insane by the beautiful mental picture and lost opportunity that you sidestepped!! That one scene will make these books famous! If you leave it out, the books will slide into the shadows.
You have been warned.
lololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh you two are amazing! I’m so honored that yo0u’re writing this and ten posting it just for me!! All those others who didn’t decide to read this are MISSING OUT!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore You live in the south right? Are you okay? I’ve heard the hurricane damage down there is terrible.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Leo is greatest! I wish I could steal him and put him in my book.
Rory
Roy looked up at Leo. The tone he used when he said “your’s wouldn’t be the first government I’ve made mad.” and the grin on his face made Rory burst out laughing. Then he began crying again and then started laughing. He choked and put his hands over his face.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow no problem!
@theducktator @rae @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Huntress and Sniper
Callum and Fairy lit a fire in the center of our gathering place.
Sniper leaned close to me and whispered, “Good thing Pyro’s not ‘ere or we’d ‘ave a problem on our hands at the sight of the fire.”
I snickered at that. “Yeah, it’s probably for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon mmm sounds good. Haven’t had that brand specifically but I have had some good popsicles.
@ellette-giselle lol those quotes are too funny!! of course the last one is great in a serious kinda way but the rest are hilarious kind of great.
- Load More

Yes, my whole family is ok! Most everyone I know lost power and still doesn’t have it (they’re saying it won’t be until at least Saturday, but it could be earlier) but we just went out of town. No one I know was hurt or anything but plenty of people had trees fall and I know a couple who have car or house damage. Thank you for asking! I hope every…[Read more]
I’m glad you’re okay! I’m praying for the area. I hope your power comes back soon.💙
Thank you! We are actually in Indiana right now because my family is looking to move here. You live somewhere in Indiana, right? How do you like it? We are thinking about moving outside of Indianapolis.
We live in the outskirts of Indianapolis. It’s pretty nice, and there are a lot of trees, but it’s flat and we don’t get nearly enough snow for my liking. Probably more than in the South though. The Indy public library is great, but I think you have to pay for membership if you aren’t in Indianapolis. If you have younger siblings, the Indianapolis…[Read more]
Oh, cool! Yeah, we have usually no snow at all where we are now. Awesome! We might end up paying for membership depending on the price, I’m sure they have a great online system too haha. Thanks!
Doing fine here! I do not live in the mountains (I’m close but not actually there), and that’s where most of the damage landed. Had a bucket load of rain this week and my vacation is cancelled. But thank goodness none of my friends got stuck. Thanks for the concern <3
So glad you’re safe! 💙Sorry about your vacation though. We are going to Georgia in a couple weeks, and while our trip is still happening, it’s going to take an hour longer than planned because some of the roads we were going to take are completely gone. 😬