@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator very true, very true
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge haha you’re welcome for the laughs!
it was made for any new kp’ers but I think you’re the only one right now anyway lol
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ermmm… I haven’t been here a while… heheh… wHaT iN tHe WiDe World iS hApPeNiNg 😳 I want to make my characters do after a long time of being frozen since I haven’t written for them in a while but I’m so lost.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
You can’t deny this is what the modern state of KP is.
Not that any of these things are bad at all, it’s just funny.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
ahhh!!!! Love himmmmmm!!!!! WAY better than the one you had before!! So cool!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @rae @koshka
Holy Moly! Things got crazy.
okay, it may have been my Agents who started the trouble, but let it be known that Alpha was the first to kill.
Besides, this is way better than boys trying to ask girls on dates and girls pairing everyone up.
plus, the Agents (my characters) only want to kill Rory. (Also my…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin Just checked out your YouTube channel again and your ragdoll drawing has 1.8k views!!!!! Congrats!!!
Btw, I find your videos really relaxing. -
Beth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
AHHHHH. I haven’t been on KP in a billion years (a month or two…) but I can probably participate in this.
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
lol I think I brought too many charries with me, and they all range from “probably neurodivergent” to “most likely deranged”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Hunter says “hi Mayfly! glad you remember me!”
Snake was attracted by the fish and is now sticking around to see if his powers help any. I told him they won’t because it doesn’t work in our world, but he wants to try anyway.
He and Sniper (who usually hangs around here because he knows I talk about him a lot and he wants to make sure what…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint whoa!! Very good!! I like his tufted hair and the bird flying next to him (a raven?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint yes please, pretend it doesn’t exist lol.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I haven’t been in the mood to rp. At this point I owe you one for disappearing so long. I’m sorry. :/ Ev and Tyne are gonna go their own way so I don’t hold anyone up, cuz I don’t know when I’ll be in the mood to write another pov.
Evelyn
“You may follow or go your own way as you choose,” the creature said. Then it continued down…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Koshka has to reply to that, I think. Leo was in the elevator, right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is kinda crazy guys… I went for a nice, peaceful walk in an arboretum for an hour, and this is what I come home to. 😅
@koshka @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Marcel
“Terrorists? What the heck?”
A fireball whizzed through the air and smacked into his wingtip. The edges singed, and Marcel had to clench his teeth to keep from yelping in p…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I PROMISE IT’S USUALLY NOT THIS VIOLENT!!!!! Sure, Marcel went to the hospital after protecting a kid named Pax, and later was kidnapped by some evil demon-like creatures and then rescued and Chase fought Jep who wanted to hurt him, but there never was a death wish on anyone until the Agents came.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yup, that works if everyone else is good with it!! 👍
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, yeah…you’re actually right. At least Nahim didn’t stab Zahlin in an artery…
- Load More

@rae aww thanks! Glad you’re enjoying them 🥰