@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper also good advice!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Watson
Winnifred had decided that this was a dream, and so she had finally felt comfortable leaving the room in the tower which they had first found themselves in. Watson, whose dreams mainly consisted of memories him chasing birds and mice in his past lives, very much doubted Win’s theory. He kept this to himself, though.
They descended…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
If you feel like you’re not learning, you might be drawing too much of the same thing and burning your energy out looking at it. I do that aaaallllll the time. Maybe you’re drawing character faces too often, and now you are sick of the style. Or you’ve practiced something to the point where you can’t tell what looks good anymore.
Draw new…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@calyhuge I love it!! I see you cleared out the whole forest, I just took out a section on the highest point and built my castle on that. I should add a library after I finish the garden basement.
And I see the sand cross haha
What’s the lava-looking thing in the center to the right?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t look at me, Marcel is unconscious. (I’m waiting for Koshka :P)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello! Your character seems cute! If you want, I have a couple characters up in one of the tower rooms that she could meet.
We kinda have a different than usual format for role plays here. We write as we normally would if we were writing our books. That might look different for different people, but typically it’s past tense/…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle Wingfeather Saga and The Green Ember are wonderful stories with a lot of great quotes!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What happened?
We’re in the elevator but it’s far from over.
*sigh* please don’t make me commit arson with my Agents just to bring you guys back.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi I just added a couple new characters on the last page and the page before, if you still want someone to meet your character. Do you have a description for Izre?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
perfect!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@beth-torres Here’s some quick descriptions
Felicity Frost: 16 I think, female, very tall, pale skin, long white hair in a braid, silver eyes, plain clothes, barefoot
Lois Thorne: 17, male, comfortable fall clothes, black curly hair, glasses, pen drawings all over his arms and back on his hands that could be mistaken for tattoos
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed  @rae   @mineralizedwritings  @theducktator @grcr
Did anyone set a deadline for this?
If we want to do two weeks then the deadline should be Saturday the 12th.
I scrolled through twice and didn’t see anything. How does that date sound for everyone?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
They are currently climbing in through a window in one of the top floors of the school. They were stuck on the roof.
Sorry, I’ve been meaning to write an rp for them but I’m feeling a bit stuck.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, and my answers to your questions:
1. No…. 😅 at least I don’t think so lol
II. YES.
C. (why are these numbered like this lol XD XD) My favorite book right now is probably A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.
4. Describe them then draw them. But actually, I usually draw them and then describe them lol. If they look…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey thanks for the warm welcome
Of course!! 😀😀😊
that’s really cool that your an animator and that’s a lot of characters you must be pretty creative!
😅😅 thanks!!
I love cats, they are one of my favorite animals of all time. I do love dogs as well I have a dog and a cat but I’ve always preferred cats.
Cats are adora…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Have you ever copied something from another book or movie or something?
Yes.
Have you ever started a story or poem (that had a really good plot or idea) but never finished or started it?
Yes.
What is your favorite book and author
I’m not sure about my favorite book but for authors, I love Morgan L. Busse and Anna Travis.
Do you…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
V. In the morning when I first get up, especially on a saturday, with some delicious chai tea.
Finally! Someone else who agrees with me! (Though I like a black tea steeped with vanilla better then chai.)
- Load More
