@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, btw, Leo and Rory and their group are opff limits at the moment, because only Leo can access the place they’re in. Just heads up. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
It seems my questions were ignored. 🙁
I’ll post them again because I’m guessing you just missed them. 😉
Okay, my questions to you.
Who are some of your heroes from books?
Who are your top ten favorite fiction characters?
Have you ever ridden horses bareback?
How many countries have you been too?
If you were trapped…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*sobbing*
I understand but…….. but the story was so wonderful…….. *collapses.*
I am now in a Jane Austen worthy moment of despair and shall not eat or drink until there is another chapter. I will most likely fade away with thoughts of my one true love, (I mean one true story) shimmering in my mind.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
If you are really interested in understanding the fight, go to page 416 and read about anything that has to do with Rory, Leo, or Agents. If not, then Rax did an okay of explaining. There are plenty of other characters who refuse to get involved in the fight at this point.
Poor Alpha. When Rory finds out about this,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I am currently hiding my Agents from you because I don’t have an exhaustible number at the moment, and if you kill them all, the problem is solved, and that is no fun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s not Dad jokes. It’s bad puns. Like Alcatraz……….. who is about to get thrown through my window if he does it one more time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @raxforge @whalekeeper
Alpha
Alpha sat down, leaning his back against the wall. His breath came quick and short. “Eh, not too bad. I’m not in as much pain as you’re probably thinking I am. And the injury itself isn’t the worst I’ve had. It’s deep, sure, but the worst injury is a possible punctured lung.” Alpha gathered…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Winnifred
Win stifled a scream with her hand and stumbled back a few paces as the statue moved towards her and started speaking. Watson spooked and darted behind her legs.
After a moment of shock, she took her hand off her mouth.
“I- I don’t know. Just appeared… Wha- Who are you?”
Watson’s tail brushed against her leg.
“Do you hear…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
“Hello, hall walker!” Felicity greeted her fellow student with a grin. “Nice hat.”
Lois finished climbing in behind her, the ink vine retracting back into his hand.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
What about homeschoolers who only do a third of the work and still know everything in class?😎😂
chronic procrastinator here -
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ohhh ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@calyhuge cool!!
yeah my building has only 2 floors and doesn’t even have a roof….heh
I’ll get to it eventually. I added a basement today with this little garden thingy in it
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
People have added teachers! Many of them are meant to be used by anyone, but there are a few (? at least one) that belong to certain writers. I’ve thought about doing the same thing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel
“So… They went for me, because they want him, because they want his brother, because they want you. What’s your name?”
“Rory.”
Marcel thought on this for a second. He took Rory’s hand and swung it up and down, an exhausted shake. “Nice to meet you.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h
Idk, I’m just bored with writing…
I think I’m going to keep taking a break from writing XDXD
I just don’t really feel the calling to write this story anymore, it’s like idk, it’s not on my heart anymore. Which I’m okay with tbh hahaha -
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh really? Lol, that’s actually so cool!! I love his art so I can see why Linus’s caught my eye.
- Load More
