@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Whoah! I wasn’t even involved in that crush talk yesterday/this morning. This is the fist time I’ve been on since Thursday!
Okay, anyways, the chapter.
I don’t mind so much that Eric betrayed Martha as much as what worries me is that he denied being one of the Faithful. That’s not okay. I mean, take a look at the Bible if…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @theshadow (shadow, you can tell us to wait for you whenever you want :P)
Barnes
That was all Barnes needed. “Sit down now, or return in fifteen minutes.”
Two of the men – Percival and Rowen – still eyed each other like feral dogs. They sat without removing their blades from their waists. Reid slowly shifted his tendrils to the forefront,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Reid
“Yes, that may be wise. Especially if we plan to explore more of this place soon. Since Hugo briefly awoke already, I’m guessing he’ll wake up soon. And Tenz…he’ll get up when he smells food.” Reid reached out with one of his tendrils, drawing an apple to him. “Though I must say this place has strange and interesting food.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Your wish is my command. No more character crushes.
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
according to Elizabeth, has dirty sand colored hair
I feel like you meant @everyone since you specifically pointed out that I called dirty sand a color. 😂
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maverick
“Ah, yes! That’s right,” Maverick shook Felicity’s hand, a wide grin spread across his face. “I forgot that I don’t know either of you. I’m Maverick. That was my brother, who you could see dashing away. His name is…”
He tapped his head a few times, pretending that he was trying to remember while really he deciding what…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m so sorry!! I’ll stop now. Honestly my two cents have already been put in.
If it really, REALLY bothers you, I think you can delete the replies. I’m not sure.
Oh and yeah it’d have to be once the books are done lol, but I’d love to make some kinda wiki or something for it.
I’m thinking of doing the same for all of mine haha -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Also that’s too funny with like a fandom wiki…..
Someone should make that! @linus-smallprint Are you planning to have a series guidebook or a wiki page or something like that someday? -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@stephie heh I’m the opposite. I can’t imagine what having a crush on a real person is like.
At least a fictional character can’t notice you like them or anything. -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Eyes glued to the page* FeLoisity has been officially confirmed. Good, good.
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh that’s really cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator actually I never did either
until last March
whyyyyyyyyyy
lol
he is my computer background right now -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
You’ve never had a crush on a fictional character??? Ever?
ERIC NO!!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Winnifred
“You’re the first… person we’ve seen.”
Izre did not look pleased with that answer, and Win suddenly felt guilty.
“But we could help you look! It’s a mystery. Watson and I love mysteries. If you’ll have us.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint I love how the narrator decided that the puns aren’t worth directly translating and just inserted his own.
and wow! Eric betrayed Martha but realized what he did and is now rushing to save her! Interesting!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Fel and Lo
“The sunset’s nice,” Lois said quietly, adjusting his glasses.
“I don’t think I caught your name. I’m Lois. And this is my, um,” he faltered for a second, and Felicity interrupted.
“His girlfriend. Felicity.” She held out her hand with a smile.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry, I don’t rp as fast as you. Glad you found someone else for Ruth to meet!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Winnifred
Win walked closer to the wall, so she would be well out of Izre’s way.
“Oh, that’s cool. I’m Winnifred.” Her name felt insufficient after Izre’s long title, so she added, “Student of Gonzaga University. And that’s Watson, my cat.”
- Load More
