@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Here is a full view of the island with my mansion/castle thingy and minecart track, from the front.
The one guy still wasn’t interested in getting out of my picture.
There’s a cage in the lower corner for a mob I caught, but it got out and died.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@calyhuge finished my mansion castle thingy!
Now you’ve given me ideas and I’m gonna build a library next to it……lol
but anyway

two of my modded soldier entities decided to photobombWell, actually, one did, the other doesn’t exactly have a choice cause he’s tied up to the side of the house. He was jumping too much and I was sure he’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge oooh I like this idea!
Now to search through my talking animals to see which one I should add.
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
The Law of Conservation of Ninjitsu states that in any martial arts fight, there is only a finite amount of ninjitsu available to each side in a given encounter. As a result, one Ninja is a deadly threat, but an army of them are cannon fodder.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ll write an rp for Callum and Fairy sometime soon. Not sure when cuz today I’m off to a regatta!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
You should watch Jonah! It’s my favorite. Or maybe Dave and the Giant Pickle, or King George and the Ducky. I’ve never seen Lord of the Beans, but if they ruined Aragorn, than I understand why you didn’t like it.
Not a week goes by at my co-op without someone singing Barbara Manatee.😁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Magical creatures are aloud.
You mean ‘allowed’.
I probably won’t join…unless I dust off my charries from the Land of Nutmag which no one on here has ever heard of before for a reason.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Larry the cucumber. I still can’t believe @ RAE hasn’t seen any of them!
RAE!! You haven’t seen any Veggietales?!?!?! How?I always thought veggietales looked dumb, like where are their arms?!Idk how, I just never really watched it. I read a veggietales book once in our old Church’s library, and I thought it was funny…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Tenz & Reid
Reid thanked Barnes, before drawing the capsule that held Tenz closer to him. He lifted the cover, gently patting Tenz’s shoulder with his hand to wake him.
Tenz opened his eyes slowly, fluttering them a bit before moaning at Reid.
“Ms. Barnes made food, are you hungry?” Reid asked.
“I’m hungry.” He quietly…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
First I have to catch up on the other RPs I’m in, but then I may add a character. Also, you made me look up “defenestrate” and now I have a new favorite word!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Welcome back!
I’m in Challenge 2. LD sounds like way more fun then Team Policy. Team policy is dull. What I really liked was Mock Trial, but sadly that was only in Challenge B.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Buttermilk pancakes, the best ever!
I beg to differ. The best ever are lemon yoghurt. 🙂
I want the real deal, okay, I don’t want your fake pine needles that are more work than they are.
Yes! Real Christmas trees are the only Christmas trees. Imagine Christmas smelling like plastic. Ugh.
Larry the cucumber. I still can’t bel…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
You need to get  Of Sea and Smoke soon! It’s so good! I would bond with a Seablood. What about you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow lol everyone else is like “whaaaat noooo we aren’t a couple” and meanwhile Huntress and Sniper are like “ehh, we already admitted we’re in love with each other, it’s the concept of getting together permanently that unnerves us”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha
Sure!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok here’s mine

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay, another Fire and Ash fan!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal Greetings, Kefa! I apologize for being so late to the party, but I’ve been too sick to do much on here besides post memes. Anyway, I am The Ducktator, also know as Abigail, ruler of a vast ducktatorship with plans to conquer the world! I am 15, homeschooled, and a writer of fantasy, romance, and some harder to classify wips.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys Ik it’s past the deadline but I’m working on mine rn lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We saw them over here in Kansas!!!
- Load More
