@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
My crew went to a race yesterday. My little brother’s boat won first place in his race! I did better as a coxswain than last time and my big brother did very well considering his boat flipped. So the day was a,win in one way or another!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Tenz & Reid
“…Now we can turn to conversation.”
Tenz looked up at her. “You’re a good cook! Omi never could cook like you!” Tenz smiled at Barnes, his legs swinging under the table. His shoes scraped against the stone.
Reid glanced worriedly back at the sleeping form by the fire.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
WAIT…did Fel just say what I think she did?! SHE DID! I seriously had to give it a second read!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Woah…
That was freaky…
I’ve never had that happen to me exactly, but I think I felt what Sebster Gangster felt. The shock, the confusion, the panic. If that’s what you want, you did good Whaley 🙂
I understand you get your drive from not sharing too much and making us go wild when you do share stuff but you really should post more stuff.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
A Seb scene and a cookie in one post?? You spoil me.
*nibbles on cookie while reading*
Your writing is so good. Sorry if you were looking for criticism but I can’t think of much. I’m not really sure what happened to Barnes? I’m thinking maybe Seb was stuck for a lot longer than he thought so she left at some point?
Anyway, I’ve…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
oh right, tags.
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @rae @honestlyidontknowwhowantstoseethis
-
whaley started the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love feedback on this scene!
Warning, a scene of a character getting very overwhelmed to the point of panic.
– Here it is –
The ball flew across the empty baseball field, and landed with a puff of dust.
“Wahoo!” Sebastian leaped, and pumped his fist in the air. His curls gleamed, bouncing over his dull navy jacket. “Take that, d…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Hello, you’re awake. I locked myself out of both my car and my apartment so I’m sitting in the trunk of my dad’s pickup with nothing to do until my parents get home lol. Wanna chat?
-
Oh my goodness I didn’t see you, hiiiiiiiiii
-
You didn’t get kidnapped by a random stranger, did you?
-
Pleeze survive, i don’t want natural selection to get you
-
I need to sleep now, but thx for wanting to talk anyway <3
-
I survived, thanks for worrying XD My parents finally arrived.
-
Yay 😁
-
-
Good night! <3
-
-
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Also random question, who’s your favorite Over The Garden Wall character? Mines either Beatrice or Wirt. (but Gregs good to!)
Hey! Another OTGW fan! Umm I can’t decide, really. I love them all. Greg is ridiculous and really funny, but I also love how geeky and socially awkward Wirt is.
My family is having an autumn party pr…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
Felicity’s brain was short-circuiting. Did she really just say that? What was Lois thinking? It took her a moment to compute Maverick’s question.
“Oh, uh, Linmaus. Cool city. Bit crowded. You?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
…I have actually never had a smore so…I am learning with the charries XD
@theshadow @kielah-h @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Callyn
Evelyn slid a marshmallow on Callum’s stick for him, perfectly centering it. “It should cook evenly that way, right?”
Callum shrugged. “This…squishy white-thingy whatever it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Critiques needed, Needs Name in the forum Poetry Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@Andrew
can you tag people, I hate tagging.
Sure!
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @theducktator @linus-smallprint @loopylin @whalekeeper @the_lost-journal POEM!!!!!! ↑↑↑
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Looks like Percival has pride issues XD
Barnes
Reid used Rowan’s cloak to prop up the sleeping boy’s head. The group then ate in silence, the sizzle of meat singing to keep them company.
“…Now we can turn to conversation,” Barnes remarked.
Just don’t expect me to start it.
She took her own bowl of food and set it to the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @rae @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Joy
“Y’know, when I talk about eatin’ beetle grubs, they don’t feel and taste all that different from this. Just a lot less sugar,” remarked Sniper. Huntress whacked him. “Stop that. They’re gonna think you’re crazy.”
Joy nudged Stephen and gestured towards the two with her mar…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
*violently defenestrates Eric*
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We saw them over here in Kansas!!!
Oh, awesome! My mom got a lot of good pictures of the sky but my phone didn’t take them that well. Lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ayla
“Stop being so obvious,” whispered Mr. Crosshair. “If there are in fact guards or dragons or whatever, you yelling and waving that weapon is only going to alert them.”
I should have known that. Alerting a dragon would be cool, but I wasn’t at all sure about the guards.
“Stay quiet and wait for my signal,” he added.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
A bridge to the mainland; you can also see the cross pool. I put a cherry tree next to it.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The back view (so sorry if you’re annoyed at me for spamming!!)

- Load More

Congratulations!! I’m glad it went well!