@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
FINALLY!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
UGH!!! IT’S NOT SENDING! I’VE SENT THIS FIVE TIMES SINCE YOU POSTED.
When Ethan finished praying, he remained on his knees. What lay before him seemed impossible. It was dangerous and could land him in prison or get him killed. He wasn’t sure which. The thought of what he was about to try to do was terrifying. However, he was r…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper   @koshka  @raxforge
Yes, we’re still in the basement, but it’s up to Koshka to respond because Marcel and Rory both left off with questions for Leo.
Rax can’t come down to the basement because it’s restricted. He’ll have to catch Marcel when he comes back upstairs. -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay cool
I just realized several people owe Marcel or want to say sorry for something. I tried to even it out with the demon fight, but I don’t think this is ever going to stop unless he stops doing things for other people. 😂
Hehehehe, repressed romantic emotions.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
wait wait wait.
Hang on.
Onnendel is blind? He’s the elf, right? How did that happen?
Did I miss a chapter where he went blind?
Otherwise, man, my hands were sweating, I don’t mind telling you. It was a lovely chapter and I can’t WAIT for the next part!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Do you have a picture for @freed_and_redeemed
It’s past the judging deadline.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lois
Once he turned a corner, Lois let the grin he had been holding in light up his face. He did a little fist pump and began walking faster. Everything in the past couple hours kept replaying in his mind, as he tried to process.
This is actually happening. I can’t believe it. I really owe you, Cloud Boy.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Eyes glued to the page* FeLoisity has been officially confirmed. Good, good.
WAIT…did Fel just say what I think she did?! SHE DID! I seriously had to give it a second read!!!!
hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
“Thanks.” Felicity wiggled her toes. “Makes climbing easier.”
Lois stepped forward and lightly touched Felicity’s arm to get her attention.
“I have some studying I need to get done tonight, so I think I’ll head to my dorm now. See you later? Tomorrow morning?”
“‘Course.”
He gave her a small smile, nodded at Maverick,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay Shadow, I’m not going to move after this until you’re good to go. 🙂
Barnes
“Good,” she replied to Tenz.
Hugo began to stir. He stretched, and sat up, casually tracing the hearth with the tip of his foot. He reminded Barnes of a stray cat who used to haunt her front porch – grateful for the warmth, but undeniably exploiting…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Good choice.
Awesome, thank you! *Sees the cookie box is already empty* *Refills it with caramel popcorn*
It’s difficult to make this scene clear, because it is confusing from the character’s perspective. He is supposed to not know why this is happening. So… yeah. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle and maybe? @raxforge
I’m confused, are we still in the basement or is something happening?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

- Load More

