@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @rae @grcr @esther-c @theducktator @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-lol
Violet Iris resistance group!!
(not all of the characters on this board are shown or even mentioned in Freedom’s Fire…shhh…that’s for later books🫢🤫🤭)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure, go ahead and ask. This is still just in it’s first draft.
I have a couple other scenes with explanation so a may have already covered the questions you’re going to ask, but shoot anyways.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
So I like the idea of a marriage themed dystopia, but I do have some questions because some of this doesn’t make sense and could be cleared up. Can I ask a few things?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, this is the “marriage one”
Okay, let me find that scene where Ethan talks to his dad all about it. The scene happened before the one with Ethan and Jonas.
That night, Ethan was unable to sleep. Despite being so tired he was ready to drop, his mind refused to let him rest, and thoughts ran dizzying circles in his…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool, I listened to it while writing.
I’m still tinkering away at this! but casually. And I actually have to write future scenes before posting the next bit because of all the plot threads, deaths, etc etc etc.

-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Actually I haven’t seen any story use objectification as the protagonist’s flaw, that would be kind of cool. Lots of rough growth, but cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ohh *sneaks in* this is the marriage story right? If you post a section where the characters explain why marriage is banned versus discouraged, I’d like to read it. I liked the first scene you shared too.
Also I had to meme-ify this 😅

But no one’s perfect at the beginning of a book, it’s a good story idea to see someone grow…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you!
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr You’re welcome! 💜 The uniform looks really good!!
@ellette-giselle You’re welcome! 💜
Man, that drawing makes me tear up when I think about him.
i miss him so much😭😭 -
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae Just sent the PDF y’all’s ways! :3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
😍
I love his hair!! The shading and colors are really good and the uniform is so accurate!
Thanks! 😊
I was actually really scared about the uniform lol -
freedom replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
wow congrats!
Thank you!💜
Hey sorry I didn’t say more, I replied late and I had to go to bed. 😅 Anyway it’s nice to meet you!
Totally understand! No need to apologize, haha XD It’s nice to meet you too!!
Cool, another homeschooler! I used to be homeschooled but now I’m in high school. (my moms choice)
Ah, I see. Haha, I’ve been…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
REALLY! Thank you so much!
Oh I’m so glad! That’s always how I imagined him, so I was hoping it’s how you did as well. Man, that drawing makes me tear up when I think about him.
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator GIRLLLLL😂😂🤣😆
You just made my day😭😭
AHHH I LOVE ALL OF THE FREEDOM’S FIRE MEMES!!!!
hcdhdisubhohdzsj
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Poor Riker😅
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
😍
I love his hair!! The shading and colors are really good and the uniform is so accurate!
🤩🤩
He looks so sweet and gentle. I love the coloring and the small details on his uniform! The expression is so fitting and he looks so good😭😭
🤩😂
That smile!! XD I love his hair and the side profile,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I love that splish splash one! 😂😂
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
IT IS CRAZY COLD RIGHT NOW. Gah I’m freezing!!! 🥶
-
How cold? It’s 50 something here, and I’m frigid.
-
It’s like 48 here! 🥶🥶
-
Haha it’s 37 here I win!
(Jk)-
Yikes!! lol
-
-
-
-
Do you like being cold or hot?
-
I like to be cold. But not too cold. 😅
-
What about you?
-
Cold is always better. You can always add more layers if you are cold. Doesn’t work quite as well when you are hot….
-
For real!! XD XD
-
I agree completely.
-
-
-
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
no prob.
I think everyone sent in their drawings.
You ready to judge them?
- Load More
