@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Where are Chase and Sebastian? Didn’t they get the same sentence?
Touché, I will see to that when my roleplay brain starts working again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys, if feet were people, what would their fashion sense be?
Ancient, that’s what. They would only wear toegas!
*Coughs awkwardly* I’ll just leave.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys we drove past a turtle on the highway, and I got out of the car to save it, but just as I stepped out this big truck smashed it to pieces. I cried a lot and my dad was sympathetic in a weird sort of way. He had that look you give little kids when they cry over something relatively small but you still want to comfort them. I guess I am human, after all
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to read Little House on the Prairie again.
*Poofs out of nowhere* *Nods* Mm, classic. Has it inspired part of your story or…? *Poofs away again*
*Returns the normal way by walking* Just wanted to say your chapters are really solid, and I can pretty much pick any of them, read it, and have an interesting time. I can…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @people @etc
This poem doesn’t make much sense by nature soo XD But it’s fun to say out loud.
– Sensory Overload –
The cheeto dust sticks to my fingers.
Zappy plastic casts itself through my chloroplasts –
A science fiction invasion.
Suddenly life consists of balance,
Yin and Yang,
As the tang of cheese and sweat give voice…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Poor Ellie, especially, she shouldn’t have to touch wet noodles anymore. Gross. I wrote a poem about washing dirty dishes, once. It’s a little weird, but I’ll post it in a poem thread
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Not expecting anyone to respond if they don’t want to. Just a character update.
The Twins
“I am never eating cafeteria food again.”
Ellie flicked a mushy, disintegrating noodle off her hand and into the drain with a shiver of disgust.
Eddie scrubbed away at a pot in the sink next to her, her face determined.
“Come on, just try not to think…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas ack sorry forgot about this
Winnifred
The odd threesome walked together down the hall. Watson, ever the cautious one, remained silent. Win was lost in her own thoughts. She was thinking about how her dream was turning out to be very interesting, and how she really should write it down in a journal when she woke up. Eventually, her mind…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
so true
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
The imitate Christ one 🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yup. That’s what I mean. I just couldn’t think of another word to call them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@kielah-h @raxforge
XD I found your reactions very amusing.
My big brother and I were playing tag with the dog, but Marley wasn’t running that fast until a gust of wind came and suddenly he was running as if his life depended on it. Hence, the weird quote.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
The chefs would have no idea what to do with a real chicken.
By ‘chefs’ you mean teenagers who can barely put processed food in the microwave, right?
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge Your forum signature, LOL
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae lol was the dog’s tail whirling like a fan?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
That’ s because they don’t cook real chicken there.
The chefs would have no idea what to do with a real chicken.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
THE ONE WITH THORIN AND KILI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
btw, if you tell me you’ve never seen this scene I’m just gonna laugh at how crazy imaginations can be. There really is nothing new under the sun.
GECKO GLOVES SCENE MI
- Load More

Aw, the poor turtle!
I would cry too
Noooooo! Rest in pieces, turtle.😭